What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watch TV abroad using iPad or iPhone?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
darkangelwitch said:
Anyone know if I can get the NHL on my iPad?

My poor husband is having hockey withdrawal as we cannot get NHL on the tv anymore and it would be a lovely surprise for him if I could find a way to get it on the iPad. This is the first year we have been unable to watch the Stanley Cup :( because some mickey mouse tv company was supposed to be showing NHL but most nights their signal is crap and we stopped subscribing.

If anyone knows I the answer you would make my hubby a very happy man :)

There is an NHL Gamecenter App which shows highlights. Which tv company was showing it as there may be an app for them?

The Archangel

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
There is an NHL Gamecenter App which shows highlights. Which tv company was showing it as there may be an app for them?

The Archangel

We used to get the hockey through ESPN but then Premier Sports took it over in the UK and we had nothing but problems with them. Most of the time the signal did not work, they rarely had the correct games listed on their website so half the time we missed the games we really wanted to watch.

I will check out the app, highlights is better than nothing at the moment :)

Thank you

Most reactions

Latest posts