What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite TV show

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sadly, the good shows are gone. I remember when GI Joe was more enjoyably violent and Hotel Balderdash was a tad too adult for the kids.

I am getting me a library card.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Last night, Channel 5 had a 1 hour long programme "Did we land on the moon?" It covered the hoax theories and talked about Area 51.

It was very interesting stuff. I'm sure I've seen the comments about how could the flag put up on the moon flap, and why aren't stars seen in the sky.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

dianne137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
that reminds me of my daughter coming home from school taking about the"moon hoax that a middle school teacher had brought up.We set her straight and didn't bother to talk to the teacher to find out if he was serious or exploring critical thinking.We gave the guy the benefit of the doubt...and also youv'e got to pick you're fights with those teacher types.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Last night, Channel 5 had a 1 hour long programme "Did we land on the moon?" It covered the hoax theories and talked about Area 51.

It was very interesting stuff. I'm sure I've seen the comments about how could the flag put up on the moon flap, and why aren't stars seen in the sky.

There are a few broadcasts discussing that matter. I always get annoyed by the arguments of people who think they're "experts", trying to convince everybody that no man has landed on the moon.

Last edited:

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I do enjoy Who Do You Think You Are? On the BBC.

A new series is currently running. Minnie Driver's family history was explored last night. It's very moving and well worth hunting down in the BBC iPlayer.

dianne137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried to find game of thrones on bbc1 but it's not available in Canada.:(

I am always searching for dramas with excellent dialog as I only listen when I'm working.
but I have a cousin coming for a visit and when I have a British ITunes gift card I'll be able to switch stores and have a better selection.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I tried to find game of thrones on bbc1 but it's not available in Canada.:(

I am always searching for dramas with excellent dialog as I only listen when I'm working.
but I have a cousin coming for a visit and when I have a British ITunes gift card I'll be able to switch stores and have a better selection.

The first two seasons are available from the Canadian iTunes Store.

Most reactions

Latest posts