What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite TV show

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Don't watch many reality shows now. The novelty is wearing thin. I watch Russell Howard, the Eurovision show, final tonight. I was also watching a program with Jeff Dunham, the ventriloquist. Very funny. Football Aid because my eldest daughter and I love Robbie Williams and Mark Owen. I love the fact that they have Gerard Butler (my hero), Will Ferrell, Jason Isaacs, Michael Sheen, etc... That will be something to watch Sunday! great tv this weekend and fabulous weather as well. What more could we want?

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Yup, that's the case with me, more so than my dear wife. However the finals show was most entertaining. 2 hours of it, including ads.

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yup, that's the case with me, more so than my dear wife. However the finals show was most entertaining. 2 hours of it, including ads.

Richard--I watched American Idol. I love that show--and thought it was just fabulous! Hated to see them have to pick one winner--because Jessica and Phil were so good!

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Richard--I watched American Idol. I love that show--and thought it was just fabulous! Hated to see them have to pick one winner--because Jessica and Phil were so good!

True enough, but Jessica's future is bright. Did you think Phil was similar to last year's winner?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Scotty McCreery-- a little bit, he sang a lot more country songs, where as Phil Phillips seemed to sound a bit like Paul Simon and Dave Matthews all rolled up into one!

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The Eurovision Song Contest finals were good. Nearly all of the entries were musically nice, most sang in English.

I loved the Russian grannies, Hayley. I couldn't help thinking about the Russian doll sets though.

Englebert's song wasn't the best on offer, IMHO

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I agree. Dare I say that his voice isn't as good as it used to be? Sorry to be ageist. We were still rooting for him though! Good to be British but not so popular in Europe.

Sent from my fantastically, wonderful iPhone using iPF

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
It was rumoured late last summer that he would audition but he later denied it and nothing came of it. Surprised me because EUROVISION sounds like something he would do.

AA

As a panellist :)

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We are watching Flog It. It's a great programme.

Today the team is in The Potteries - Stoke-on-Trent. The mid show excursion was to Little Moreton Hall, a superb timber framed building.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts