What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everything to do with XMAS!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Haven't seen you in ages Ski! How the devil are you? Well, you know whats coming soon, don't you? hee hee

Well hey Hayles...it's been a while since we've heard from you too! Hope you are doing well too. Yup...31 more days till the big day! I'm thinking it's getting close to change my avatar soon! :)

Here's a nice pic of the Animal Kingdom Lodge that was posted on the Disney Website earlier this week!
image.jpg

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well hey Hayles...it's been a while since we've heard from you too! Hope you are doing well too. Yup...31 more days till the big day! I'm thinking it's getting close to change my avatar soon! :)

Here's a nice pic of the Animal Kingdom Lodge that was posted on the Disney Website earlier this week! View attachment 61384
That's a great picture, have you stayed there?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's perfect. :)

Great tree! Looks like there's plenty of room for presents under the tree. :)

Thank you JA and Sci! I have a very strict timeline of tasks this month before Christmas Day. I wanted to get the tree up/wrap all or most of my gifts so I can get the house ready for my family party. Party of 40 at my house...a little nerve wracking! :)

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Here's a nice pic of the Animal Kingdom Lodge that was posted on the Disney Website earlier this week! View attachment 61384

I have not, but have stayed at the Fort Wilderness Lodge. Our friend, Leelai recently stayed there. :)

Oh my, how beautiful is that tree at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. The lodge is so beautiful itself but I sure wish that tree was up when we were there!

And your tree is just so lovely Ski! It's going to be such a nice setting for your family celebrations on Christmas Day! Merry Christmas to you and yours!! Wishing you a wonderful day!! X

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Same here as Leelai and I live less than 15k from each other. 7 hours to go...... I was up at 6 am this morning standing in line with some 200 plus shoppers waiting for the seafood shop to open near where I live. Big item on the menu are both cooked and raw king prawns not to mention crabs and Morton bay bugs. Today it hit 30c and XMAS day will be the same so perfect for the beach and backyard BBQ,s

Merry xmas every one

Most reactions

Latest posts