What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPadForums.net Apple TV GiveAway

Status
Not open for further replies.

talonts

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why should I win

I think I should win to help convert a pretty die-hard PC person over to the Mac side.

Sirpartyman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone having issues with Bluetooth?! Very frustrating,I could pair my iPad with my Bose sound dock 10 I did the update now it refuses to recognize any blue tooths? It just continues to search.Help! Anyone know of any issues.....

Lavenderlady*w*iPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Followed and retweeted too! @rainbowrockgal I need a new TV, it would be so awesome to win! Love this forum! It is by far the best of the iPad forums I have looked at!
Ummmm... Apple TV isn't a TV. Its a "magic" box that you hook up to your existing TV in order to receive streaming video and stuff like that.

Apple TV - Apple Store (U.S.)

Sorry!

hmmm, sorry, I'm new to all this. My existing TV is rubbish, would it work with the media center on my pc? If not, guess I wasted a tweet! ;)

elagrand

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Many reasons

Having found my ipad so easy to use and the instant text enlargement feature such an advantage with impaired eyesight in all functions and particularly in reading ebooks.

I am sure that many more people in my position will benefit from iPad so boost Apple´s sales of all its products including Apple TV ( which I have neither seen or used) by winning this prize I will assist Apple in achieving its goals!

I will be amazed if you even read this, never mind winning!

Wishing the forum ongoing success!

jenchudio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pick me pick me pick me! :)

Just RT and followed (@jenafrancis)

Would absolutely love to win the apple TV. It would make my Christmas/year! I am a little out of pocket at the moment (boohoo) and therefore no TV in my room.

I also "heart"anything apple. :p

Nadia Segers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I follow you on twitter (xNadiaBbii) and have RT this with pleasure:)
Look, I enter a lot of giveaways but never won a thing ...
But this is a different kind of giveaway. A giveaway that I really, really ,really want to win! I know this forum has lots of participants but I do anything to convince you that this would make me soo happy! First of all : we have a little tv for 6 people in our family. We are not poor but not rich either. An apple tv is really expensive, so you understand that we can't afford this. I hope for this time, the luck will be on my side. Thanks, Nadia.

greekmiss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.MGLaserWorks.com
Why I should win the Apple TV

I've had a rough year between my fiancee losing his job and scrounging for pennies at the grocery store, it's been tough. I would love to win this Apple TV for three reasons, I LOVE Apple stuff (any and all of it) and I would love to be one of the first people to own one of these! I could finally brag about something this year and being it's close to the end of the year this would put a big smile on my face. Lastly, I love watching movies and sharing pictures with friends and I think this device would streamline this process. I would love to win this!

Seniorgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a senior and love my iPad. apple is a great product I would love to Win the TV.
Using the iPad keeps my mind sharp and the Apple TV would round out my activity.
Thanks

HiNet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Youse guys shouldn't win as I'm a more deserving candidate for the new Apple TV to supplement my watching the grass grow...

c21judyg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New Ipad owner

We are new Ipad owners and already can't put it down. You really helped us out with a problem, which wasn't really a problem. We were just too stupid to figure it out for ourselves.

Thanks.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts