What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Engraved iPads?

audri5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have and love my ipad2 so I really didn't need the upgrade but... My husband who does not usually care about technology was thrilled when he found out about the new iPad release. When I asked him why he rubbed his hands together, grinned broadly and said, "cause now I'm getting an ipad2!" he thought I would get the new one and pass mine down to him. So, my new iPad 3rd generation says "I Love My Husband!"

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
audri5 said:
I have and love my ipad2 so I really didn't need the upgrade but... My husband who does not usually care about technology was thrilled when he found out about the new iPad release. When I asked him why he rubbed his hands together, grinned broadly and said, "cause now I'm getting an ipad2!" he thought I would get the new one and pass mine down to him. So, my new iPad 3rd generation says "I Love My Husband!"

That's very nice!!! A first...

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.1Update From NYC!!! using iPF

Gary W. Graley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My mom past away in Jan this year, and she had left a little money that was divided up between the sons, so with some of that money I upgraded from the iPad 1 and had engraved:
In memory of my Mom, Betty Ann Graley
Feb 23, 1940 - Jan 24, 2012

G2

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gary W. Graley said:
My mom past away in Jan this year, and she had left a little money that was divided up between the sons, so with some of that money I upgraded from the iPad 1 and had engraved:
In memory of my Mom, Betty Ann Graley
Feb 23, 1940 - Jan 24, 2012

G2

Very nice as well'm

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.1Update From NYC!!! using iPF

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
tdrew said:
How did you guess?

:D

Hmmmmmm....

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.1 Update From NYC!!! using iPF.net

Lyndon23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was thinking about getting this engraved: -

"...but, will it blend?"

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
M

mdholm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lots of cool things engraved on those iPads!

Question: can an engraved iPad be returned? I'm still not sure if I don't want a 4G model; if I decide I can't live without it after playing with the wi-fi only model, is it possible to return an iPad with engraving on it?

What is the return policy on an iPad ordered online from Apple, anyway?

Most reactions

Latest posts