What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

engraved ipad 2?

samoan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I chose to get my ipad 2 engraved. Did anyone else did this? Does the shipping take longer since I opted to get it engraved?

Lynette

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did not for a couple reasons:
1. Hurts the resale
2. Probably longer to ship
3. I will keep in a case (probably otterbox) and the engraving won't b seen.

OP
S

samoan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lynette said:
I did not for a couple reasons:
1. Hurts the resale
2. Probably longer to ship
3. I will keep in a case (probably otterbox) and the engraving won't b seen.

Yeah I can understand that but as for the resale my husband and I agreed that we are not selling anything that we buy for pleasure so I guess if I want to upgrade in the future, the ipad 2 will be a great device for my son who is three now:)

OP
S

samoan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jswfashion said:
I got the engraving because it was free :)

Hi has your shipment status changed? I'm just wondering how much longer will it take to ship since we got the engraving. Which model did you purchase? I got the white 32 gig wifi

jswfashion

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jswfashion said:
I got the engraving because it was free :)

Hi has your shipment status changed? I'm just wondering how much longer will it take to ship since we got the engraving. Which model did you purchase? I got the white 32 gig wifi

I got the same model as you in black. I don't think my shipping status changed because it still says ships in 3-5 days.

Most reactions