What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Engraving?

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm going to buy the iPad 2 in a few months when I get a refund for school. I was going through the process of ordering when I saw the engraving section. Is it worth getting an engraving?

I want it to be mine, so I would like to have my name on the back. But after a few years, I probably wouldn't be able to sell it for as much because of that engraving.

Did you get an engraving? Do you regret it? What did you get engraved?

sovietzekk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Engraved mine as I wanted it to become more personalized:

Scientia potentia est - translates from Latin as "knowledge is power"

Engraving is very small and I bet it will not be a problem to get rid of it if you want to.

Irish Rose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you choose not to engrave it at the point of sale, you can always have it done on your own at a later time by Checking your local Yellow Pages and see who does Laser Engraving. Also, check out some of the Jewelry stores in your area, as some of them might have engraving facilities.

Most reactions

Latest posts