What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Emulators

barriejohn69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got the snes one. Are any others available? Had a quick look on google but couldn't see

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are but I think the only one that works truly well is the SNES4iPhone and the newer SNES one that allows support for controllers with the iPod Touch. I personally tried out the NES4iPhone and none of the ROMs worked whatsoever.

keroro1979

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've seen some YouTube videos with a gba emulator which looks awesome. Going to have a look for it soon, and hoping it has wiimote support :)

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Most if not all of the emulators are written for the iPhone so you have to deal with the pixel doubling.

haz2901

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
sorry to hijack a thread, but can anyone point me in the right direction to a tutorial for ipad emu's. I tried following an iphone guide but for whatever reason I couldnt get it working

Most reactions

Latest posts