What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are some other cool JB functions for ipad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kabona

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When i found out that you could teather a iphone to a ipad, run a Snes emulator, and use the iphone as a controler for the ipad.....i got very excited.

I was wondering if anyone else knows of any other extremely cool shit like that that this ipad is capable of doing.

Attachments

• image-2048336698.png
    image-2048336698.png
    254.9 KB · Views: 381
Last edited by a moderator:
OP
K

Kabona

iPF Noob
Reaction score
grayshark95 said:

I have read plenty of those artilce on the internet.....i already know you can customize the shit out of an ipad.....

Another example....just found out cuz i got the 3g version i can turn my ipad into a bluetooth modem.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kabona said:
I have read plenty of those artilce on the internet.....i already know you can customize the shit out of an ipad.....

Another example....just found out cuz i got the 3g version i can turn my ipad into a bluetooth modem.

Sorry to be the forum nazi, but, first my point earlier was that there are many threads already about what you can do with a jailbreak. So, this thread is pointless. Also, don't curse. It's against the rules. I'm not going to report you because you are a noob. Let's move on. :)

OP
K

Kabona

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow thanks for making this so difficult for me, your pretty rude if you ask me. I have looked through every one of those posts that you linked and it is 95% all software related stuff. I am talking more along the lines of hardware and compatibility and such. If there is something like this posted on this forum then i cannot find it. So it would have made sense to post on the subject again anyway.

- video game system emulators w/ ability to use iphone or wii controller as a conrtoller for the game
- use ipad as a bluetooth modem
- control your pc from ipad (the one thing i did get from your links)

Anyways...thanks for making a "noob" feel so welcome. I will take my question else where. Maybe i should report you? Wannabe moderator

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Someone has a temper. Like I said, I don't mean to be a forum nazi. You are asking about things that are already explained on this forum. If you wanted hardware hacks, post that in the title. Based on your title, I can find many other threads with an answer. This is an amazing forum. Don't let me turn you away. (I am swallowing a lot of pride to say that) Go ahead and report me. I don't know what you are going to say to get me in trouble.

And moderators here aren't mean. As for noob, excuse me. Your an iPad fan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions