What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Easy sailing? - customer #1

throwback8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm currently sitting at the closest best buy waiting for my ipad mini. I am in silverdale, Washington at a best buy that isn't the biggest in the world but it definitely gets traffic. Thankfully I have my i5 and this forum to keep my busy while I wait...and a Monster Mean Bean mind you. The store opens in less than two hours and I am the ONE person waiting for either the ipad 4 or the ipad mini period. Is this a lesser launch than usual because less people are upgrading to the 4th gen and people are waiting for the LTE Mini's? I'm a bit in the dark seeing as I've been to iPhone launches just not ipad ones. Thanks and I really enjoy lurking these forums:)

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well if you are the one person hopefully you will get what you want, good luck and keep us posted.

The Archangel

zman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same here!

i am currently at a BB here in Southern California, 45 minutes before opening and I am actually first in line! I am actually shocked. Well, as I typethis on my 3, another gal just showed up :)

i think it is safe to say that I will get one.

OP
T

throwback8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Happy to hear, I think it's safe to say we will both be walking away with one!! The girl here said they didn't push the 8am opening with tons of adds, so they think more will come this am for sure. Just maybe not at 8am exactly. I am positive they will be a hit so we will see how first weekend sales go.

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
In London there was not many people waiting in Line. I managed to get the Ipad mini easily. I'm impressed with it. It's just what my little girl needed.

Most reactions

Latest posts