What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Wish List (BFS)

Ursa3000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would really like to be able to zoom out further so that it is possible to view more than 1.5 islands at once. Some players have incredible parks and it would be great to have a more panoramic view when visiting. It would also help when planning layouts on my own islands.

Waglia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New habitats holding 3/4dragons with new elements. A couple of ideas:
Sky habitat - sky dragon (new element), nova dragon (sky/fire), star dragon (sky/lighting), wind dragon (sky/air) , rain dragon (sky/water);
Underground habitat- opening like the HB bur underneath like a cave with dragons moving around- underground dragon (new element), shadow dragon (underground/hearth), ghost dragon (underground/air)m flame dragon (underground/fire)

Waglia

Kahlua888

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I might ask too much, but hey this is what this thread all about isnt it! First of all well done for BFS, keep up the good work!!
I've played for a while and somewhat this game lacking is social intercourse with other players. I would love to do more than send gifts ( messages, transactions between players, send out some eggs) well u could charge delivery fee for it :)
Another thing is more habitats pls.. I ended with lots of dragons in HC.
And also... It would be great if we can sort our friend list by ourselves considering some friends gives and some dont.
Anyway love the work BFS! GC ID: Kahlua888

cellur111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd like to see new dragons in the store and kept their permanently.
Also I wish that the habitats would be bigger because I have a lot of dragons in the hibernation cave or make it so your allowed to build more habitats on your island..I also want some new habitats.
Another thing I'd like to see is you could give people on your friends list other dragons,dragon eggs or something like that.

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like to be able to summon more islands. I am on level 27 and my next summon won't be until 30.

Bridges would be nice from one island to the next.

Like more advises from wizards that really mean something.

I like know the number of visits from friends.

I like a set time to gift and collect hats. For example at 2:00 my gems will load and i could start collecting hats. A 24 hr period to gift and collect. Not what we have now were it changes daily regardless if you gift 3:30' the next day will be 4 and next dat will be 5:30 etc

OP
TommyB

TommyB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Definitely want more islands. What about bigger islands? Maybe at the higher levels your wizarding skills are so food that you can vuild double capacity super habitats, but they can only be placed on double sized super islands? I understand the desire to keep things a certain size for iPhone users, but they could couple the bigger islands with also being able to zoom farther out. Thoughts?

tristan97tfj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TommyB said:
Definitely want more islands. What about bigger islands? Maybe at the higher levels your wizarding skills are so food that you can vuild double capacity super habitats, but they can only be placed on double sized super islands? I understand the desire to keep things a certain size for iPhone users, but they could couple the bigger islands with also being able to zoom farther out. Thoughts?

Great idea, it would have to cost the same as the original island or double, but definitely worth it:)

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TommyB said:

Sounds like a great idea I would go for that lol x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Waglia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rare dragons that produce gems instead of coins.
Big nursery habitat holding 10 plus baby dragons.

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Waglia said:
Rare dragons that produce gems instead of coins.
Big nursery habitat holding 10 plus baby dragons.

Ooh that's a good idea too x though I would prefer another mini island like the EBI that can hold one of each baby but that has no income value it would be just to look at the babies x x x

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How about a nursery island where all babies could wander. Only under level 3 and possibly half earning for the priviledge.

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

Waglia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
Ooh that's a good idea too x though I would prefer another mini island like the EBI that can hold one of each baby but that has no income value it would be just to look at the babies x x x

A mini island would be very nice- a bit bigger than the EBI.

karma_musings

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And, you know what else would be cool - a way to view a list of all the active dragons you have - similar to the pop-up list in the HC, but all the ones who are out on the islands...

Most reactions