What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

LYRAZELDA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the fountain of youth actually does, because to me all it does is make my dragons level 10 babies. What's point of that? And some people have level 15 dragons, or something like that. How do you get that?

Sent from my iPad. GC ID: Lyra 123. HAY DAY: KIK: LYRAZELDA. TouchArcade: Lyra 123. Farm name: Level:28 DRAGONVALE: Level: 14

Moderator edit...removed external links! Please read the forum rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

raephu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Aries1979 said:
Yes I saw on another forum that the wheel no longer stops at the sixth spot from where it started. Now it truly is random!

Finally!

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LYRAZELDA said:
Does anyone know what the fountain of youth actually does, because to me all it does is make my dragons level 10 babies. What's point of that? And some people have level 15 dragons, or something like that. How do you get that?

Sent from my iPad. GC ID: Lyra 123. HAY DAY: KIK: LYRAZELDA. TouchArcade: Lyra 123. Farm name: HD chat@ toucharcade.com Level:28 DRAGONVALE: Level: 14

I put some of my dragons in the fountain of youth because they are too large as adult dragons. So, I have 6 Olympus habitats on one island with a total of 18 gold Olympus dragons. They clutter up my island, so they are all babies. Hope that helps. They still earn the same money.

:D diz diz dizzy

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sabahe78 said:
Good luck to everyone breeding! I was fortunate enough to get 3 Smoke dragons right away. So now I'm back to trying for Gold an Silver Olympus.

Just got my Gold with Brass and Evergreen, that combo also gives Silver or Rainbow

GC ID: mari3c ~ Patience & Perseverance

aeriyauna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My husband is on level 17 but his Kairos Habitat has not shown up in his market.. Any ideas why? Does he have to sell a habitat to get it? I can't remember as I've had mine for a while..

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
aeriyauna said:
My husband is on level 17 but his Kairos Habitat has not shown up in his market.. Any ideas why? Does he have to sell a habitat to get it? I can't remember as I've had mine for a while..

Just check again in the market because if he has the maximum habitats it may still be there but harder to see because they will all be dark as a sign that you cannot purchase any more at this stage. If it is there, he will need to sell off one of his habitats to purchase it, or wait until he reaches level 18.

The perch was made available on level 16.

Last edited:

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for all the nice comment about the new breeding guide. :)

On a different note, i read many not so good comment about the new DV app update, so i will update mine yet. And i think the update is only for those who have not summon Kairos yet, for those who already have can't see the new quest for acquiring Kairos, i think the concept is like breeding dragon, you send your dragon, and have to wait for random time for it to come back and see what your dragon got for you, you can only speed up the quest with gems, just like breeding. :)

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
Thanks for all the nice comment about the new breeding guide. :)

On a different note, i read many not so good comment about the new DV app update, so i will update mine yet. And i think the update is only for those who have not summon Kairos yet, for those who already have can't see the new quest for acquiring Kairos, i think the concept is like breeding dragon, you send your dragon, and have to wait for random time for it to come back and see what your dragon got for you, you can only speed up the quest with gems, just like breeding. :)

Already a glitch which backflip have now fixed from the new update. The gems and treats in the market place had no dollar value on them which gave the impression they could be purchased without using real money through iTunes.

It's weird seeing the wizards female counterpart when spinning the wheel...I wonder what that means?

aeriyauna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
Just check again in the market because if he has the maximum habitats it may still be there but harder to see because they will all be dark as a sign that you cannot purchase any more at this stage. If it is there, he will need to sell off one of his habitats to purchase it, or wait until he reaches level 18.

The perch was made available on level 16.

He doesn't have the maximum habitats allowed but its still not available in his list. He's allowed 20 but only has 18 habitats on his islands.. But the perch is still not available..

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
Already a glitch which backflip have now fixed from the new update. The gems and treats in the market place had no dollar value on them which gave the impression they could be purchased without using real money through iTunes.

It's weird seeing the wizards female counterpart when spinning the wheel...I wonder what that means?

I already have that glitch before, and when i tried to purchase it, a confirmation will pop up, so i didn't buy it. :)

Wiki have post a warning on its update page that many are experiencing game crashing after the update. So it's better to be safe than goodbye to your dragonvale. :) i regret updating my DV the last time they put profile pic on friends list, until now my game is crashing when viewing friends list

Most reactions

Latest posts