What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
aeriyauna said:
He doesn't have the maximum habitats allowed but its still not available in his list. He's allowed 20 but only has 18 habitats on his islands.. But the perch is still not available..

Has he update his DV to ver 1.11 or newer? Kairos only added on 1.11

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
I already have that glitch before, and when i tried to purchase it, a confirmation will pop up, so i didn't buy it. :)

Wiki have post a warning on its update page that many are experiencing game crashing after the update. So it's better to be safe than goodbye to your dragonvale. :) i regret updating my DV the last time they put profile pic on friends list, until now my game is crashing when viewing friends list

Have you thought about deleting names on your dragonvale list? Perhaps those who no longer play! I'm grateful that I have not had any issues with any of the new updates along the way. It may simply be the fact that you have too many friends!

:D diz diz dizzy

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
Have you thought about deleting names on your dragonvale list? Perhaps those who no longer play! I'm grateful that I have not had any issues with any of the new updates along the way. It may simply be the fact that you have too many friends!

I have found that it takes forever to get to friends islands since they added the pics, I find myself falling asleep waiting......

GC ID: mari3c ~ Patience & Perseverance

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:

Yes i sometimes delete more than 150+ friends that i see have not play more than 3weeks.

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
Okay, clearly thats not the answer. What a shame.

I believe friends is still the issue, if not the number of friends, maybe it's their profile pic causing the crash. :)

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
I believe friends is still the issue, if not the number of friends, maybe it's their profile pic causing the crash. :)

Me too. I just went through my list and go rid of some friends :( I hated to do it, but my game crashes every time I try to send gems now. If I didn't know them from one of the two forums I'm a member of, they got deleted.
But on topic, been trying for a second Seasonal and a second Panlong - getting lots of Smokes as fails!

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ghetto666 said:
now you can see friends on android to

But some of my APPLE friends are missing! :-( I noticed that last night when gifting gems!

GCID: princesssuzabella

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Aries1979 said:
If you have any of the larger gray rocks still on your islands, they have a new swirl design. Those are the "new rocks." For those of you who still need Kairos, if you tap on his perch, you have the option to "start a quest" to get pieces. At least it's a break from racing...although the prizes seem to be the same. There is also a new goal to complete a quest.

If u already have kairos, is there any new quests?

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
I put some of my dragons in the fountain of youth because they are too large as adult dragons. So, I have 6 Olympus habitats on one island with a total of 18 gold Olympus dragons. They clutter up my island, so they are all babies. Hope that helps. They still earn the same money.

And some don't like the look of the adult dragon. I don't like adult plant so I changed it back to a cute baby!

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
marie6065 said:
I have found that it takes forever to get to friends islands since they added the pics, I find myself falling asleep waiting......

GC ID: mari3c ~ Patience & Perseverance

I find myself too lazy to go to the party!

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:

Did u ever write to backflip about that?

Most reactions

Latest posts