What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
I think backflip are toying with us. Maybe they have been reading what we think will be the combo, and they will change it so it's nothing like we have listed! It's a painful wait. 7.48 pm here in Melbourne Australia and still no ruby in sight!

I reckon you may be right Di, the sneak peek was just a teaser or maybe they couldn't decide on what dragons to use & waited for us to comment & are now making the choice on what us players had to say. Ha ha.

GC ID: mari3c

Zati

iPF Noob
Reaction score
both breeding caves empty, 2 combos chosen. bring it on !

gcid Zowie75

poncho.tinoco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
That's great! But now your cave is clogged for 30hrs, and ruby dragon will be here anytime soon. And statistic shows new dragon are more easy to get on the first day coz only just few knew and trying for that combo. :)

"This game is simply the power of LUCK! Oh, and MAGIC FINGER!"  GC id: kryp2n8

Its okay ;) i just got off work :) so now i can visit my dragons at the earliest time of the day. Ill speed up breeding in epic cave with a few gems & the regular breeding cave must be done by now... Two empty caves!!!!! Now i just need the combo for ruby in start trying:p

But i need some good & quick advise... Should i buy the gem tree or save up & upgrade my caves?

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
I think backflip are toying with us. Maybe they have been reading what we think will be the combo, and they will change it so it's nothing like we have listed! It's a painful wait. 7.48 pm here in Melbourne Australia and still no ruby in sight!

We should wait their time, and wait till they wake up and do their job. :D it's only 4:00am there. They don't update at midnight. they should made it auto update when time tick at exactly 12mn. :D

"This game is simply the power of LUCK! Oh, and MAGIC FINGER!"  GC id: kryp2n8

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Zati said:
both breeding caves empty, 2 combos chosen. bring it on !

gcid Zowie75

Yeah, bring it on. I only have cactus and cactus in both breeding caves as its only 30 minutes breeding time, and moves eggs from incubation quickly too. Don't want to waste what gems I do have, so I've been playing it safe all day. Also used over 30 million to get quick 1 minute feeds just in case I need to level up a dragon I have stored in my hibernation cave. I'm ready, bring it on backflip.

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
poncho.tinoco said:
Its okay ;) i just got off work :) so now i can visit my dragons at the earliest time of the day. Ill speed up breeding in epic cave with a few gems & the regular breeding cave must be done by now... Two empty caves!!!!! Now i just need the combo for ruby in start trying:p

But i need some good & quick advise... Should i buy the gem tree or save up & upgrade my caves?

Great question. I have the gem tree, but it's times like this that I wish I had not of blown my gems first day trying to get the pearl as I would have been able to upgrade epic and cut the breeding times by 20%.

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I also have the gem tree, great for my friends and it is good to have friends but sometimes I wonder why I bought it..

Still no ruby I see. The suspense is killing!:)

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ms sparkle said:
I also have the gem tree, great for my friends and it is good to have friends but sometimes I wonder why I bought it..

Still no ruby I see. The suspense is killing!:)

You got me but sorry I don't have the tree:( but we can always send each other gems :)

Natgnat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow! No ruby yet? And to think I was mad at myself for drifting off to sleep last night. Now it's just tick tock!

ren05

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What is the best combo for evergreen dragon and the firework dragon

Most reactions

Latest posts