What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
I know now the problem, you should be at least 13yrs old. Or maybe when you create that account you're still under 13. :D so what's your age anyway? I think you should fake your age upon registering, but making new account means you have to start over all your gamecenter games including dragonvale. :) if you're above 13, sorry i don't know now the problem. :(

GC id: kryp2n8

Oh!!!! I'm 12, will be 13 in august

whatisk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wizards have just announced that today is the last day for the Emerald dragon.
Pearl dragon arrives tomorrow 1st June.

Why is it we Brits always lose out as we've been told with just 1.5 hours of the day left.

So glad I managed one Emerald.

I got it as a notification this morning. At 8am on June 1st here in Australia! I wonder what timezone they are working on? It doesn't appear to be your localised one? When I opened the app there was no big announcement there though. Luckily I (finally) got my egg...

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
whatisk said:
I got it as a notification this morning. At 8am on June 1st here in Australia! I wonder what timezone they are working on? It doesn't appear to be your localised one? When I opened the app there was no big announcement there though. Luckily I (finally) got my egg...

I'm thinking the announcement is per time zone

Rlinx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got the announcement in Indonesia. I haven't got the Emerald yet.
I guess i just have to say goodbye to it... :'(

KellyScott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They put the pearl dragon on Facebook

a5ff646e.jpg

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KellyScott said:
They put the pearl dragon on Facebook

Meh kinda cool, but not a big fan, I bet it swims thought. Does it say if it has better gem earning or the same

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
At looks of it, i guess we need lichen+rust :D

It does resemble the rust dragon. I just put my only rust in the colosseum. Oh well, well have all month to get it. I just wish I had been able to get the emerald egg for my display... But at least I got the dragon.
I am going to try rust and sandstorm.

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
whatisk said:

BFS is based in boulder, colorado, USA. So if they will use their time zone, it's only 2hrs left to June1. :D

raephu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rlinx said:
Just got the announcement in Indonesia. I haven't got the Emerald yet.
I guess i just have to say goodbye to it... :'(

For now perhaps, but there will be other May's...

ipodmonster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
here's the thing everyone is guessing some water breed and another, but i think they are more worried about the color there will likely be a cold breed in there maybe ice/iceberg and likely an Earth breed, also 2 websites to keep an eye on that will soon know the breed are xxxxxxxxxxxxx enjoy btw if you haven't seen the pic of it yet go to the first site

Moderation Notice:This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules No External Links

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts