What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

DBL86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My guess on pearl is crystal + seaweed. Guess we'll find out soon!!

KellyScott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi just tried mud and storm in the breeding cave and got a 12 hr egg, and ice and quake int the ebb and got a 14 hr egg, any ideas of what they could be? The first may be plasma and the second mountain?

The 12 hour is very curious. Besides cold, the other 12hours have fire and plant. Moss, bluefire butterfly too and Frostfire.

but how can you get a purebred with 4 different elements? And you can only buy the cold anyway not breed it.

So i have no idea what the 12 hour is, unless I'm missing something....

Last edited:

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KellyScott said:
The 12 hour is very curious. Besides cold, the other 12hours have fire and plant. Moss, bluefire butterfly too and Frostfire.

but how can you get a purebred with 4 different elements? And you can only buy the cold anyway not breed it.

So i have no idea what the 12 hour is, unless I'm missing something....

Why not? You can breed the earth dragon

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KellyScott said:
Might be out now, wizard just wrote "gemstones like emerald and pearl....." on my start up

I've had that since the day before yesterday...

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes! I actually got the emerald for my egg display. It was a last try to get before its gone and I got it! *happy dance* :)

raephu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rlinx said:
Hmmm....i sure hope i dont have to wait that long! Lol ;)

Perhaps you will be so buisy with the other Gemstone-Dragons, that you won't even recognise how time passes ;-)

raephu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just read on FB:

Based on recent comments, some of you want more dragons, some want more levels, and some want more habitats. We couldn't decide which of those things would make you happiest, so we decided to give you all three! Coming to DragonVale later today:

✔ Two New Dragons
✔ More Game Levels
✔ Extra Habitats

Something for everyone. Hooray!

raephu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Emerald, i fear your time is runnig out...
Hello, my sweet Pearl...
;) ;) ;)

aeriyauna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This may seem like a dumb question, but is it possible to go on Dragonvale from a computer ?? Or does it have to be a iPhone/iPad type device?

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
aeriyauna said:
This may seem like a dumb question, but is it possible to go on Dragonvale from a computer ?? Or does it have to be a iPhone/iPad type device?

That is not a dumb question. Yes you play it on computer as long as its imac and macbook. Just recently apple announce its newest os.... OS X mountain lion. With all new features including gamecenter. But i think they have not launch it yet. :)

GC id: kryp2n8

KellyScott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just read on FB:

Based on recent comments, some of you want more dragons, some want more levels, and some want more habitats. We couldn't decide which of those things would make you happiest, so we decided to give you all three! Coming to DragonVale later today:

✔ Two New Dragons

✔ More Game Levels
✔ Extra Habitats

Something for everyone. Hooray!

I wonder if experience gained waiting at lvl 30 will count, or it starts over?

Most reactions

Latest posts