What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Skaala2903

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Frenzzz,
As today the Emerald vanishes, i decided to clear both EBI and BC to give a last try for my 2nd Emerald. Spent around 30 gems to speed up the Crystal & Quake and also clear the hatchery.. Tried Crystal x Lichen in both and ended up getting 48Hrs in both the caves.. If atleast one turns out to be a Rainbow, it would be great.. But would be very frustating if they turn out to be either a Sun or a Moon.. Also think that these two 48Hrs sealed my last try for the Emerald..

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Skaala2903 said:
Hey Frenzzz,
As today the Emerald vanishes, i decided to clear both EBI and BC to give a last try for my 2nd Emerald. Spent around 30 gems to speed up the Crystal & Quake and also clear the hatchery.. Tried Crystal x Lichen in both and ended up getting 48Hrs in both the caves.. If atleast one turns out to be a Rainbow, it would be great.. But would be very frustating if they turn out to be either a Sun or a Moon.. Also think that these two 48Hrs sealed my last try for the Emerald..

That totally sucks - here's hoping at least one is a rainbow

ipodmonster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the way dragonvale's humor is so cruel everyone will be trying the things it's likely to be and then it will be like the iron and tree or sun and lava or anything that makes no sense at all!

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Snalfa said:
I've redecorated four of my islands, its refreshing! One thing though, don't sell everything, keep the stuff you can't buy anymore, it's always nice to keep, even though they might be cheap...

1,5 h left of may, and soon the pearl will begin!

Yeah like I was meaning more.like on my air island I have all air trees ima sell all those. My plant/water island is gonna stay bc thats all march decorations in that one

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Its 1:52am on june 1st here in iowa usa and I cant try for the pearl I still have the emerald:(

JnNnE

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nope :( my guess s that it's the 1st of June all over the world by now?

The Pearl dragon isn't showing up in the store yet and I haven't seen any other announcement than the one on Facebook yet.

Gave it a try and put bloom and swamp and bloom and seaweed (just a wild guess, i thought they looked like the pearl when put together) in the breeding nests but no luck so far.

MalooJay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmm I think my guess for pearl by appearance would be copper and seaweed. But then I can't see the resemblance in emerald to crystal and lichen.

KellyScott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't think it will have any air, or any metal in it. nor fire nor plant.

Just water lightning earth and cold.

The other possibilities would be ice and crystal or ice and quake. Crystal was used in emerald so odds are they won't use it again so quick. storm and mud was my earlier guess

So I'm going to go with

Ice and quake
Or
Storm and mud

Eta but if I had to pick one I'd stick with my first guess storm and mud

Could also be mountain plasma
Or
Mountain current
But I dont think so

Last edited:

KellyScott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Might be out now, wizard just wrote "gemstones like emerald and pearl....." on my start up

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
5:39 here no pearl dragon yet still emerald, so I decided to try one last time for one for my egg island - 48hrs (sigh) now I have to wait to even try for the pearl... Gaaaaah

Dyane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi just tried mud and storm in the breeding cave and got a 12 hr egg, and ice and quake int the ebb and got a 14 hr egg, any ideas of what they could be? The first may be plasma and the second mountain?

Most reactions

Latest posts