What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Millishandra

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I put a Level 15 Lichen with a Level 13 Crystal in the cave, that got me the Emerald.
Can only assume that a 2nd Emerald with be much more difficult...Hope for another before they go.

Yesterday I decided to switch dragons, I put a Bloom and Crystal in the EBI - that gave me 48 hours.
Really thought that combo of elements would be a good chance for Emerald. Oops!
Probably another Rainbow. Starting to store the rare dragons now, due to lack of habitats... :/

Cheers!
:)

Sent from my iPad using iPF
You got it on your first try?

DBL86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DVQueen said:
If you try in the regular breeding cave your chances in getting a 48 hr is zero if you don't want a rare.

Not quite zero. How do people with only the breeding cave get rares? I had a friend who was only level 14 and got a rainbow and a moon in her regular breeding cave.

Skaala2903

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sheesh! This is INSANE!!!!

Been trying non-stop since that blasted Emerald dragon was released and blew thru about 200 gems, just to get an endless string of 24 and 48 hours!
[insert pulling out hair icon here]

Now with another 48 hour in the EBI, I decided to try the Lichen and Crystal in the BC once again...sigh.
And there was I cursing that flipping' back flip studio, when I checked the timer....31 hours!!!!!!!!! *sheepish grins*

WOW!!!!!
:)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Did u say you got the Emerald in the BC.. Wow.. Then, its time for me to try the combo in BC as well..

raephu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't find the Dragonvale Friend-Request Thred anymore, anybody knows what happend there?

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DBL86 said:
Not quite zero. How do people with only the breeding cave get rares? I had a friend who was only level 14 and got a rainbow and a moon in her regular breeding cave.

I have been playing since the very beginning and I have about 12 rainbows all from cave

raephu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
M.P Meyer said:
I have been playing since the very beginning and I have about 12 rainbows all from cave

Normally if there was a new rare Dragon, i tryed both places immediately and the normal breedingcave was even more successful than the EBI.
Is this now luck or bad luck? :)

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A Word of Advice:
if you already have multiple emerald dragon, putting them together in one habitat will shorten its gem counter. :) i just have to wait 15hrs now to collect my 1st 3gem from the emerald dragon. :D

Congrats to all the new emerald dragon owners. :D

GC id: kryp2n8

Emerald Eric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So happy - finally got my Emerald, 2nd Butterfly, and a Sun / Moon on the way (only have 1 sun so far, no moon , and no rainbow). If this is a moon I will be very satisfied for a little while ;). I hope others are having luck with the Emerald and Butterfly! Should I be worried about Dodo, Panlong, Plasma, and Current or will these 4 be around for awhile?

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Emerald Eric said:
So happy - finally got my Emerald, 2nd Butterfly, and a Sun / Moon on the way (only have 1 sun so far, no moon , and no rainbow). If this is a moon I will be very satisfied for a little while ;). I hope others are having luck with the Emerald and Butterfly! Should I be worried about Dodo, Panlong, Plasma, and Current or will these 4 be around for awhile?

Dodo, plasma and current is permanent. Panlong will stay until next chinese new year. Panlong only show up during year of the dragon. And will be available again in next 12 years. :D will we play that long? Hehe!

GC id: kryp2n8

mattpen29

iPF Noob
Reaction score
so I havent gotten an emerald yet, but I just got a rainbow -_________- im not angry, just aggrivated that I cant get an emerald lol.

tanaco

iPF Novice
Reaction score
mattpen29 said:
p.s. I keep seeing people post about level 15 dragons, i thought 10 was the max?

Once you level up 50 dragons of each element to level 10, your shrines turn silver and you can then level them up to 15. Once you get 50 at 15, you can level up to 20

Sammy2do

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My dragonvale gone missing! I had a jail broken iPad 5.1 and I upgraded to 5.1.1 and I lost a lot of my apps including dragonvale! Boohooo

Most reactions

Latest posts