What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
Luminous crystal looks great when you put it in four corner of moon habitat, while the lighting crystal is for sun habitat. :D

GC id: kryp2n8

Hey krp2n8. I just checked in our your islands and you have 4 emeralds, one egg on display and two hatching. What's your secret? I can't even get one!

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
Hey krp2n8. I just checked in our your islands and you have 4 emeralds, one egg on display and two hatching. What's your secret? I can't even get one!

The 1st one is the hardest, almost 50tries, 2nd and 3rd got it easily, all of them i use lichen on left, crystal on right. :D

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
The 1st one is the hardest, almost 50tries, 2nd and 3rd got it easily, all of them i use lichen on left, crystal on right. :D

I'm thinking of trying reindeer and crystal next - just to give my epic a break. What think ye?

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
What will your love and Sakura dragons hatch you?

Just a flower or tree, i just put them there when i'm not using the epic breeding cave, which now is epic breeding sanctuary, which is also the permanent home of my love and sakura dragon. :D

Very nice view....

image-3711222936.jpg

The literal meaning of "LOVE IS IN THE AIR" :D

Last edited:

KellyScott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone say for absolute definite that Lichen and Crystal is the ONLY combination for Emerald?
I'm just wondering where this information came from and has it been confirmed by Backflip?

The link to Ireland in the blurb makes me wonder if it might be worth trying the Clover dragon instead of Lichen - anyone tried this?

CLover won't work with crystal. You need the 4 elements, lightning earth plant and cold. The matches with clover would be current plasma or storm. But as far as I know the only confirmed combo is the crystal lichen.

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KellyScott said:
CLover won't work with crystal. You need the 4 elements, lightning earth plant and cold. The matches with clover would be current plasma or storm. But as far as I know the only confirmed combo is the crystal lichen.

Reindeer has the same elements! Anyone tried that with crystal?

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
Reindeer has the same elements! Anyone tried that with crystal?

Have tried few times before, i think 5x, didn't get emerald

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
Tried the other combo - 16 tries and no emerald - grrr

I suggest stick to lichen+crystal, i have not heard any other combos work in any forum. You'll get that eventually. :)

raephu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
I'm thinking of trying reindeer and crystal next - just to give my epic a break. What think ye?

I never heard of any other sucsessful combo than the famous lichen/crystal, still good luck if you try!

.chipper.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After many many many failed attempts I just now got my first Emerald in the regular breeding cave. I figure I will keep trying that combo that way if I get a Sun or a Moon I will still be happy.

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
OpiqJago said:
Have been trying and trying lichen+crystal now my ebi and dc both got 48hrs.....fffffffff..... Don't want to spend any gems, had to wait 2 days sigh sigh sigh

The same thing just happened to me...

cellur111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guess I'm lucky but I keep getting emerald dragons from lichen+crystal..and by the way a level 10 emerald dragon gives 1 gem a week

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts