What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

DVQueen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Breeding cave upgrade designs looks . . .what is a good word to describe them.

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The wizard just said that the emerald dragon will stay for 1month, they just release it yesterday, so it might be until June18.

GC id: kryp2n8

shorty03

iPF Noob
Reaction score
2nd try in the EBI with lichen/crystal and I got a 31 hour breeding time, oh I'm so super excited!! My birthday is May 29th, so what a great birthday present backflip. Thank you!!!

DVQueen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
2nd try in the EBI with lichen/crystal and I got a 31 hour breeding time, oh I'm so super excited!! My birthday is May 29th, so what a great birthday present backflip. Thank you!!!

Congrats! You could not have planned that better.

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A word of advice: don't move your emerald dragon to another habitat, it will restart the gem counter. :)

monsterGordon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know how to breed an emerald? I know its still new but please help all of us out. I would love to get some cash flow in. Please! Private mag if u found a way and i will repost in here a lot. I PROMISE!

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
monsterGordon said:
Anyone know how to breed an emerald? I know its still new but please help all of us out. I would love to get some cash flow in. Please! Private mag if u found a way and i will repost in here a lot. I PROMISE!

The only confirmed pair right now is lichen+crystal. Someone has post lichen+mountain also works. There might be other pairs exist.

JnNnE

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
Congrats for getting an emerald and discovering a new combo. :)

Thanks! Somehow my spellcheck changed Crystal to mountain :S so my combo is not new, sorry!

So I used lichen and Crystal on the ebi

DBL86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
Disagree. Dodo is not extinct. It is in the market and has never left. 500 gems. I can buy one right now.

Well he had disappeared from mine. I believe it was a glitch. I know other people that had the same issue and thats why people were asking. No need to be gnarky...

KellyScott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Been playing for about a month now and following this forum for a couple of weeks.

I have tried for emerald several times with lichen + crystal and have got 3 crystals and several other long-ish, but no luck yet. I would also be pretty excited if I 'accidentally' end up with a moon or a sun, as I already have a rainbow.

Grind continues for crystal!!!

Welcome and good luck. I ended up with a moon incubating now, and another 48 hour, yet to be determined. Since I already have a moon I'm going to display this one. Hoping the other is a sun.

Most reactions

Latest posts