What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Steffany_W

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So it just said due to gem producing ability gemstone dragons cannot be bred!!!
Have you guys actually bred these?

GC ID: Steffany_W

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Steffany_W said:
So it just said due to gem producing ability gemstone dragons cannot be bred!!!
Have you guys actually bred these?

GC ID: Steffany_W

What it mean is you can not pair emerald with any other dragon even with another emerald to get emerald. But you can get it by breeding lichen+crystal.

GC id: kryp2n8

Brooklyn11220

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I believe that eventually we will be able to breed gem dragons with each other(reason is when u have 2 or more and try to breed them together it says gem is already selected) do I think and hope so, fingers crossed

OpiqJago

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, you can upgrade ebi and bc, but it costs 1250 and 600 gems any ideas how to overcome this? Lol

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
OpiqJago said:
Hey, you can upgrade ebi and bc, but it costs 1250 and 600 gems any ideas how to overcome this? Lol

You need to earn those gems, or purchase them... The upgraded islands increase the breeding chances for rares. I've spent £70 tonight. I love this game!

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
JnNnE said:
Wow, Lucky me for once!

Emerald dragon, first try on the EBI with Lichen on the left and Mountain on the right 31 hrs yaaaay

Congrats for getting an emerald and discovering a new combo. :)

GC id: kryp2n8

.chipper.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Been playing for about a month now and following this forum for a couple of weeks.

I have tried for emerald several times with lichen + crystal and have got 3 crystals and several other long-ish, but no luck yet. I would also be pretty excited if I 'accidentally' end up with a moon or a sun, as I already have a rainbow.

Grind continues for crystal!!!

.chipper.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
.chipper. said:
Been playing for about a month now and following this forum for a couple of weeks.

I have tried for emerald several times with lichen + crystal and have got 3 crystals and several other long-ish, but no luck yet. I would also be pretty excited if I 'accidentally' end up with a moon or a sun, as I already have a rainbow.

Oops meant Emerald.

DVQueen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My 48Hr with Lichen x Crystal (1st try) turned out to be my nth Sun :(
Guess what the second try got me?? the dreaded 24hr Crystal :(
and BTW, i got my 2nd Current with Water x Magnetic in the normal BC.. Got my first Plasma with Lightning x Rust in the EBI..

I am sorry to hear that. I know you been on a very long rainbow hunt. You will get one soon, it just waiting for the right time to surprise you :)

DVQueen

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Welcome Chipper to the game! Keep trying, you'll hunt down the Emerald. Try rotating the position to crystal + lichen. Good luck!

Most reactions

Latest posts