What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Brooklyn11220

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congrats to all on breeding and some great ideas floating around :) I've been off for a bit but it's always great to come home

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
peppiegal said:
I'm not even high enough lvl yet to have the metal shrine but I probably am already a silver with all the chromes and irons but still no dodo after a week :(

That's great when you get high enough to start the metal shrine you'll be already have it to silver. Sorry the dodo keeps eluding you. Have you taken a break from trying to breed it. I did that with my moon and 3 days later when I tried again, I got it

ren05

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm trying to get a silver plant shrine and if if i sell a plant hybird lvl10 will it still count so I can put more plant hybirds to make the lvl 10 so I can get silver shrine

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ren05 said:
I'm trying to get a silver plant shrine and if if i sell a plant hybird lvl10 will it still count so I can put more plant hybirds to make the lvl 10 so I can get silver shrine

That's the best part they still count, even if you sell them before you get the shrine

drdragonlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Been really busy, but still persevering with the shrine grind. Halfway to god with my Panlongs then will start with Blooms, knocking off a few shrines at a time.

Kim. Sent from my iPad using iPF

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
drdragonlady said:
Been really busy, but still persevering with the shrine grind. Halfway to god with my Panlongs then will start with Blooms, knocking off a few shrines at a time.

Kim. Sent from my iPad using iPF

I'm right there with you on the Panlong shrine grind. I just reached my halfway mark. I'm doing it nice and slow, taking my time.

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
fleur07 said:
That's great when you get high enough to start the metal shrine you'll be already have it to silver. Sorry the dodo keeps eluding you. Have you taken a break from trying to breed it. I did that with my moon and 3 days later when I tried again, I got it

I'm gonna try for another day or two I just switched to blazing/earth. Hopefully that works

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
peppiegal said:
I'm gonna try for another day or two I just switched to blazing/earth. Hopefully that works

I hope this works for you. BFS has its players figured out, they release a dragon but make it hard to breed, knowing we'll keep trying, some buy gems to get it!

DVQueen

iPF Noob
Reaction score

It all depends. You'd mentioned using a plant hybrid. Yes, you can sell it and it will still count toward your plant shrind. However, if you are using a Flower and you do not have a fire shrine, it won 't count toward that if you sell it before getting one. I hope I explained it clearly. Good luck.

Most reactions

Latest posts