What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

DBL86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fleur07 said:
That's the best part they still count, even if you sell them before you get the shrine

Really? Did BFS change this? When i did the shrines it only counted the level 10 dragons i still had on the islands. Not any that i had sold?

DVQueen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Really? Did BFS change this? When i did the shrines it only counted the level 10 dragons i still had on the islands. Not any that i had sold?

If you had the shrine, the count started. All dragons before purchasing the shrine did not count.

DVQueen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Been really busy, but still persevering with the shrine grind. Halfway to god with my Panlongs then will start with Blooms, knocking off a few shrines at a time.

Kim. Sent from my iPad using iPF

Congrats on hitting the halfway point, that in itself is an accomplishment. :)

ManicDreamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
peppiegal said:
I'm gonna try for another day or two I just switched to blazing/earth. Hopefully that works

Just posted on the rare dragon forum, but for those on here only, my advice on Dodo is to raise the level of the Earth dragon as high as you can!

I had no luck with Earth and Blazing/Snow/Fog/Willow, when they were all at level 10. But on raising my Earths above L12 I've no bred one Dodo from L12 Earth and L10 Snow and have a second breeding from L14 Earth and L10 Chrome.

Good Luck All

ManicDreamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
julep5307 said:
If you have a Sakura can breed another??

You can continue to breed Sakura or any short term special only if you have 2 bred before it vanishes.
The only way is Sakura and Sakura once it is not in the market place.

So if you only have one, I'm afraid not.

DVQueen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just posted on the rare dragon forum, but for those on here only, my advice on Dodo is to raise the level of the Earth dragon as high as you can!

I had no luck with Earth and Blazing/Snow/Fog/Willow, when they were all at level 10. But on raising my Earths above L12 I've no bred one Dodo from L12 Earth and L10 Snow and have a second breeding from L14 Earth and L10 Chrome.

Good Luck All

Good point, but I wonder if the same works with a level 4. For example level 10 earth with a level 4 chrome etc. I know with Panlong I was only able to get it with a level 4 mud and level 10 blaze. Just a thought.

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ManicDreamer said:

Good Luck All

They are both lvl 10 and I can't raise there lvl anymore yet. I'm about 25 gems away from getting the EBI. Got my fingers crossed for the dodo and moon.

BashenMan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried for weeks to get dodo with earth and chrome. Then as soon as I used chrome and earth I got it on the first try. Give it a shot.

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
BashenMan said:
I tried for weeks to get dodo with earth and chrome. Then as soon as I used chrome and earth I got it on the first try. Give it a shot.

I've already tried switching the order, a few times. So I'm trying with blazing for a little while, but I'll have the EBI in a day or two

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ren05 said:
I'm trying to get a silver plant shrine and if if i sell a plant hybird lvl10 will it still count so I can put more plant hybirds to make the lvl 10 so I can get silver shrine

But, if you save them, you can use them for gold shrines, and then you don't have to take the time and food again. Get a cave and put them there instead. It's better to sell eggs to get money, than lv 10 dragons.

DBL86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DVQueen said:
Good point, but I wonder if the same works with a level 4. For example level 10 earth with a level 4 chrome etc. I know with Panlong I was only able to get it with a level 4 mud and level 10 blaze. Just a thought.

Ive been told that level doesnt matter. That the chances of getting a particular dragon doesnt increase or decrease depending on their level.

pat.pope

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a friend starting to play dragonvale, he is at level 10. I show as his friend in GC but he cannot see me in the friends list in dragonvale. At first I thought he had to be level 7, but no...So I thought for sure level 10 would do it! Anybody have any ideas why he can't see any friends??

By the way I can see him (I am level 26 - and still learning).

Andrea ZA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Could anyone help me...went into dragonvale this morning and all my habitats are showing as 11/11...am new to the game and only populating my second island so def haven't used them all even rainbow, moon and sun are showing this?????

Sorry rookie mistake...worked it out lol

Last edited:

Ozzyman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rainbow

Hello everyone,
Just wanted to let everyone know what combo worked for me to get the rainbow dragon. It might have just been luck but breeding the flower dragon and the crystal dragon gave me a rainbow.

Good luck to everyone,
!-=oz-=!

Most reactions