What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

SnuggleTM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
5 days trying to get sakura and still no luck just a load of trees lavas and poison
But I'm keeping them so I get a silver plant shrine

A lot of trees
I could not seem to manage a Sakura either but then I took a failed attempt Flower and Tree and fed them to level 7 and got one in the EBI the first time. When trying for my second I did the same but fed both to level 4 and put them in the EBI and now I have 2! Doesn't hurt to give it a try :)

cranberrylotion

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Question: If a dodo is an earth/air dragon bred with chrome and earth (which is how I got mine), could the chrome/earth combo be used to breed a sandstorm (air/earth) dragon as well?

Has anyone gotten a sandstorm using this combo? If not, I'd love to know how you bred your sandstorm!

Ps: I don't have a panlong but I am now attempting with blazing/mud in both caves. If there is a different combo that worked for you, please reply to this post!

Thanks in advance!!

tanaco

iPF Novice
Reaction score
cranberrylotion said:
Question: If a dodo is an earth/air dragon bred with chrome and earth (which is how I got mine), could the chrome/earth combo be used to breed a sandstorm (air/earth) dragon as well?

Has anyone gotten a sandstorm using this combo? If not, I'd love to know how you bred your sandstorm!

Ps: I don't have a panlong but I am now attempting with blazing/mud in both caves. If there is a different combo that worked for you, please reply to this post!

Thanks in advance!!

I'm pretty sure Sandstorm has to be AIR and any Earth Hybrid. Dodo is EARTH and any Air Hybrid. You may get lucky enough to breed a Sandstorm with the same combo for Dodo, but I don't think so. I got my Sandstorm using Air & Mountain

I got my Panlong with Mud & Blazing, and also got numerous Rainbows with this same combo. Fog & Lava is also a good combo for Panlong. Good luck!

SnuggleTM

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thanks in advance!!
I obtained 3 Sandstorms using Air and Iron. Failures are short and profitable and, from memory, I don't think it took me too many tries before success. Good luck!

ren05

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SnuggleTM said:
I could not seem to manage a Sakura either but then I took a failed attempt Flower and Tree and fed them to level 7 and got one in the EBI the first time. When trying for my second I did the same but fed both to level 4 and put them in the EBI and now I have 2! Doesn't hurt to give it a try :)

I don't have a EBI but I'll try in the cave

Gamer22222

iPF Noob
Reaction score
He i need some gems to buy
A breeding island so plz add me
My gc account:
--[Zwordking]--
Thx if you add me

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SnuggleTM said:
I obtained 3 Sandstorms using Air and Iron. Failures are short and profitable and, from memory, I don't think it took me too many tries before success. Good luck!

I just got my first sandstorm with that combo. Took me about 5 tries before I got that enlightening 2 hours. Only need 6 more dragons till I have at least 1 of each :)

SnuggleTM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
peppiegal said:
I just got my first sandstorm with that combo. Took me about 5 tries before I got that enlightening 2 hours. Only need 6 more dragons till I have at least 1 of each :)

Congratulations! Glad to see the combo worked for someone else. Good luck with the rest of your dragons :)

whatisk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally got a rainbow after trying different combinations. Made it with L10 mud and L10 Blazing. The mud was a 'new' one I got during attempts at different dragons.
Now I see that April 30 is last day for bloom dragon and these won't finish breeding until the 29th. I don't have the EBI either. Hopefully I'll get lucky and a bloom before the deadline...

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
whatisk said:
Finally got a rainbow after trying different combinations. Made it with L10 mud and L10 Blazing. The mud was a 'new' one I got during attempts at different dragons.
Now I see that April 30 is last day for bloom dragon and these won't finish breeding until the 29th. I don't have the EBI either. Hopefully I'll get lucky and a bloom before the deadline...

Contacts on your rainbow.

Glad I decided to try for a second bloom last night instead of trying for a second Sakura. I figured it would be discontinued before the Sakura. Got the bloom around noon, then my first sand storm shortly after. Now working towards my second Sakura. It's been a good breeding day for me

whatisk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Contacts on your rainbow.

Glad I decided to try for a second bloom last night instead of trying for a second Sakura.

Thanks. What have you had luck with in breeding the bloom? I'm thinking of using the few gems I have to speed up the breeding of the rainbow to give me more time to try for the bloom.

SnuggleTM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks. What have you had luck with in breeding the bloom? I'm thinking of using the few gems I have to speed up the breeding of the rainbow to give me more time to try for the bloom.
I got my first with Lichen and Storm and the second with Storm and Plant. Be careful though as you can also get Suns and Moons with these. Normally that would be great, but limited time to breed and a lack of gems for speeding up can make trying to breed Bloom frustrating.

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
whatisk said:

I got both of my blooms as well my second sun from storm and litchen both level 10. I would recommend buying the gold fountain because I think that helps attract them

Most reactions

Latest posts