What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Skaala2903

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We have all been there!

I haven't, dragons cost to many gems I think they are over priced, or example $100 for a rainbow????

I haven't either.. I have all dragons except the elusive Rainbow.. Even though i got some of the dragons at the last minute, i have been patient enough for very long and rarely use my gems to speed things up or buy dragons.. Have somehow accumulated 700 of those.. Maybe will spend some in the last days when Sakura is about to vanish.. Have already got a Sakura and a pair od Dodos.. trying for the second Sakura though..

sunfresh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same here too!! After so many tries, I finally have my own first Sakura dragon. :)

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
M.P Meyer said:
I haven't, dragons cost to many gems I think they are over priced, or example $100 for a rainbow????

I meant we have all been there as being inpatient and I have been known for buying the 130 gem back a few times :)

drdragonlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
drdragonlady said:
I brd one from flower and tree after about three tries. Since then I have been breeding for s second one in vain. Absolutely no luck with Dodo. Breeding Earth and Chrome, so at least raising $$$ for last island

I reached level 30 today. Never thought I'd get there.

My 91 year old Mum is still in hospital, so been offline more often than not. Kim

Kim. Sent from my iPad using iPF

Yeah, mums on the improve and i got me second Sakura. Not quite the same level of importance but made a pleasant moment in my day. No luck with Dodo yet.

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
drdragonlady said:
Yeah, mums on the improve and i got me second Sakura. Not quite the same level of importance but made a pleasant moment in my day. No luck with Dodo yet.

I'm glad your mum is improving. I get excited when I get those hard to breed dragons. A game is suppose to be fun and allow you even for a few moments to escape from reality and just have fun! Enjoy your fun!

sunfresh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fleur07 said:

I thought I had one only. But I breed the second time after the first one goes to the hatchery, the 2nd Sakura came along.. Woohoo this is the first time it came consecutively. Now gotta breed Dodo dragon...

Wonder why they created a Dodo dragon as Dodo bird is an extinct bird species.

ren05

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Three days of trying to get Sakura and guess what.....wait for it............still no Sakura I used all of my gems as well

FrankleHG

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does it matter if you do Tree (left) + Flower (right) or Flower (left) + Tree (right)?? For the Sakura of course

GC ID: FrankleHG | Faithful gem trader | Dedicated island decorator

kl005204

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i got mine by using flower level 4 plus tree level 10.

first try get lava. second third forth and fifth all 1 hour egg. the 6 try is sakura.
my 7 and 8th trial get tree. my 9th trial get 1 hour egg. my 10th trial get second sakura using same combination.

level 4 flower on the left. level 10 tree on the right.

Add me Gamecenter ID:kl005204

tanaco

iPF Novice
Reaction score
drdragonlady said:
I brd one from flower and tree after about three tries. Since then I have been breeding for s second one in vain. Absolutely no luck with Dodo. Breeding Earth and Chrome, so at least raising $$$ for last island

I reached level 30 today. Never thought I'd get there.

My 91 year old Mum is still in hospital, so been offline more often than not. Kim

I got many Dodo dragons with Earth & Blazing. Try Earth and ANY Air hybrid. It will work eventually

And all of my Sakura dragons were bred with Tree & Flower. Lots of Lava dragons also, but 6 Sakura with this combo!

tanaco

iPF Novice
Reaction score
FrankleHG said:
Does it matter if you do Tree (left) + Flower (right) or Flower (left) + Tree (right)?? For the Sakura of course

GC ID: FrankleHG | Faithful gem trader | Dedicated island decorator

I don't know for certain if the order matters too much, but all 6 of mine came from Tree (left) & Flower (right) - I help my son and my sister with their games :)

Most reactions