What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

MediaDarling

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know which limited dragons are still available to breed? Sakura...Dodo... any others???

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MediaDarling said:
Does anyone know which limited dragons are still available to breed? Sakura...Dodo... any others???

Bloom is stil in market tooo

DBL86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
FrankleHG said:
Does it matter if you do Tree (left) + Flower (right) or Flower (left) + Tree (right)?? For the Sakura of course

GC ID: FrankleHG | Faithful gem trader | Dedicated island decorator

Order doesnt matter :)

cellur111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ren05 said:
Three days of trying to get Sakura and guess what.....wait for it............still no Sakura I used all of my gems as well

I just got mine today keep trying

cellur111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Skaala2903 said:
I haven't either.. I have all dragons except the elusive Rainbow.. Even though i got some of the dragons at the last minute, i have been patient enough for very long and rarely use my gems to speed things up or buy dragons.. Have somehow accumulated 700 of those.. Maybe will spend some in the last days when Sakura is about to vanish.. Have already got a Sakura and a pair od Dodos.. trying for the second Sakura though..

For rainbow dragon try breeding firefly and seaweed..got my first 2 rainbows using that combination

JnNnE

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you guys know what the combo is for the steel dragon?

Thanks a lot for your help :D

DragonGranny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally got my second Sakura after many many tries. Now trying to get another dodo. This game is so addicting. Wish there were more levels.......

ren05

iPF Noob
Reaction score
5 days trying to get sakura and still no luck just a load of trees lavas and poison
But I'm keeping them so I get a silver plant shrine

A lot of trees

Attachments

• image-1847825081.jpg
    image-1847825081.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 896
Last edited:

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ren05 said:
5 days trying to get sakura and still no luck just a load of trees lavas and poison
But I'm keeping them so I get a silver plant shrine

A lot of trees

Don't get too discouraged. It took me more that a week each to get my bloom, Panlong, and clover dragons. I have been trying for 2 weeks to get a common quake dragon and still don't have it. Just keep trying

Most reactions