What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
ren05 said:
Am I the only one who can't get rare dragons

Sometimes it feels that way, but you are not alone. Sometimes you get lucky streaks. Other times it seems you can't breed anything but the most time consuming low value dragons! Keep trying. Switch the order of dragons between left and right, and don't be afraid to try dragons of different Levels (4 or above). Many folks had success with rares when breeding a L10 with an L4.

I got my pair of Pans from a Mud L4 and a Blazing L10...

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
peppiegal said:
How do I take a screen shot of my dragons?

Press Home and Sleep buttons together for a moment. The screen will flash and your screenshot will be found in the Photos app in an Album called Camera Roll.

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
f4780y said:
Press Home and Sleep buttons together for a moment. The screen will flash and your screenshot will be found in the Photos app in an Album called Camera Roll.

Awesome thanks

monsterGordon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go onto the app store and search " DV guide" this app is free and will help you make new dragons its full of great information. Try it out.

vishyvish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got both of my sakuras from tree and flower on EBI. Both level 10. No sakuras all day hahahaha

goldisherri

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ran out of patience and bought some gems so I could get a Sakura dragon. I will keep trying the flower and tree to get a second one.

goldisherri

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think it would be a good idea to have a rainbow shrine for those who are on level 30. Does anyone know if there are plans to extend the levels to 40 or 50? I would also love to buy little plastic figurines of all the dragons they are so nice and my girls would love them.

DBL86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Faegirl said:
Someone mentioned a time limit on the new skura dragon, is there really and if so when?

BFS said 2 weeks from the release day :) so be quick!

drdragonlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
goldisherri said:
I ran out of patience and bought some gems so I could get a Sakura dragon. I will keep trying the flower and tree to get a second one.

I brd one from flower and tree after about three tries. Since then I have been breeding for s second one in vain. Absolutely no luck with Dodo. Breeding Earth and Chrome, so at least raising $$$ for last island

I reached level 30 today. Never thought I'd get there.

My 91 year old Mum is still in hospital, so been offline more often than not. Kim

Kim. Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts