What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Faegirl said:
Hope they did sneak a new dragon in!

Nope, no new dragons. I hope that one of the changes sees a more cost effective method of collecting food - quick and cheaper. Half a million for only 10,000 is okay if you are working on leveling up dragons to level 10, but getting them to level 15 is a killer. I'm not even half way there yet....and don't get me started on the crowns. I can't see too many as I visit people's islands.

And, more habitats. I have 2 moons, 2 rainbows, 2 leap year and 1 sun in my hibernation cave not to mention the other dragons hiding out down there.

Brooklyn11220

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nope, no new dragons. I hope that one of the changes sees a more cost effective method of collecting food - quick and cheaper. Half a million for only 10,000 is okay if you are working on leveling up dragons to level 10, but getting them to level 15 is a killer. I'm not even half way there yet....and don't get me started on the crowns. I can't see too many as I visit people's islands.

And, more habitats. I have 2 moons, 2 rainbows, 2 leap year and 1 sun in my hibernation cave not to mention the other dragons hiding out down there.
Whats your GCID , send it I'll add you and you can check out gold crowns shrines and every dragon since the beginning. Breed on!!!!

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Brooklyn11220 said:
Whats your GCID , send it I'll add you and you can check out gold crowns shrines and every dragon since the beginning. Breed on!!!!

Hi, my I'd is diz diz dizzy. I have 3 friends in my list that have all crowns, but their gems are through the roof like 5,000 - 10,000+ and their treats are in the billions, as well as their coins??? I'm taking my time slowly, and as I got my second bloom just the other day, I have decided to breed her as well as panlong to get my numbers up. I only just let go of one of my plant habitat a week ago, and a water habitat only this week. Funny, I didn't want to do that, but it was the best decision as I needed another earth and cold.

I know that fletch was the master of calculations and I bet he could tell me the best way forward. But, I have decided to just work toward blooms and panlongs for now just in case I need to sell of any more habitats. I'm longing for more and a new island. I've been on level 30 for ages like many others, and I see from my friends lists that many others are working their way up.

I'm not doing high feeds as yet. I'm waiting for the update.

It really is time for an update. Thanks BFS. Love your work.

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Brooklyn11220 said:
I like but I need to be taught how to use the signature cause I don't know :)

Are you using the app or the web version x x x

Edit: if you are using the app go to the "more" tab the bottom,choose settings , choose " forum posting options" make sure the send signature is on then type your sig in the box below that should be set to go then

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 sons GCID coxy 26

Last edited:

Brooklyn11220

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you using the app or the web version x x x

Edit: if you are using the app go to the "more" tab the bottom,choose settings , choose " forum posting options" make sure the send signature is on then type your sig in the box below that should be set to go then

Web version

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Brooklyn11220 said:
Web version

Ahhh sorry can't help you with that then I'm on app don't like the web version x

Edit oops should read on before posting lol

monsterGordon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seaweed and lava
Fire and storm both for special dragons. Also have a breeding app incase u still need help just tell me.

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
Ahhh sorry can't help you with that then I'm on app don't like the web version x

Edit oops should read on before posting lol

Hi Vicky, I have not looked at your sig before - silly me. You are already on my friends list - sweet. I'm going to take a look at your handiwork. Good to have your input into the forum.

Most reactions

Latest posts