What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fleur07 said:
Congrats on your first 48hr egg! What are you hoping for? Bluefire is a tricky little bugger to get . It took me ages to get mine, have you tried fire and storm? We have a breeding guide here with several combos listed. Good luck!
A couple of combos that will work. Give them a try. He's hard to get.
Fire / Storm
Fire / Snow
Fire / Reindeer
Fire / Ice

A_Brittany

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea just got first 48 hour egg and how can i get bluefire

I tried fire and storm for a week straight and didn't get a Bluefire. I switched it to fire and reindeer and on the second try I got one. So maybe it's worth giving a try.

aphrael

iPF Noob
Reaction score
aphrael said:
Ok guessing game times breed a panlong and a bloom got a 48 hour wait what do you think it is?

Ok the answer is RAINBOW!

So bloom and panlong will produce a rainbow.

Brooklyn11220

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I talked to backflip and the zoom out all the way on iPhone causes performance issues so that's why its removed and the update is hush hush I asked but they said its a secret. Breed on!!!!

Brooklyn11220

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Moderators I keep having trouble with the Internet page I keep getting stuck on the page before last which for me is 2762 and the last post on the page is 27620 and unless I reply to another post it won't take me to the most recent post and page , any suggestions

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fleur07 said:
Since breeding the same dragon over and over can be a bit tedious, what would your tip be for a change up, spice up the game some?

Really I can't ,as I need to keep breeding that particular dragon to work towards gold shrines ,that's why I love an update as its an excuse to abandon the shrines and work on the new dragon which is exciting ......then when I get a pair its back to the shrines!!! maybe if you don't want to keep breeding the same dragon repeatedly maybe work on shrines alternately do five on each then go to a new one x x x

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Brooklyn11220 said:
Moderators I keep having trouble with the Internet page I keep getting stuck on the page before last which for me is 2762 and the last post on the page is 27620 and unless I reply to another post it won't take me to the most recent post and page , any suggestions

I've reported this, so hopefully the IT guys can take a look at it.

Sent from my iPad 4 HD mini

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Really I can't ,as I need to keep breeding that particular dragon to work towards gold shrines ,that's why I love an update as its an excuse to abandon the shrines and work on the new dragon which is exciting ......then when I get a pair its back to the shrines!!! maybe if you don't want to keep breeding the same dragon repeatedly maybe work on shrines alternately do five on each then go to a new one x x x

Great tip!

Most reactions