What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
Hi Vicky, I have not looked at your sig before - silly me. You are already on my friends list - sweet. I'm going to take a look at your handiwork. Good to have your input into the forum.

Thanks Hun it's a little confusing when GCID is different to name here thats why sigs help lol x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 sons GCID coxy 26

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
Thanks Hun it's a little confusing when GCID is different to name here thats why sigs help lol x x x

Wow, you have been busy, just took a look. All your panlongs are level 15 - congrats. Love the founts and your shrines. You look to be an ordered kind of person - well your islands suggest that. Happy days, happy breeding from the beautiful land of Melbourne Australia to your homeland - the home of the Beatles!

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good Evening,

I just wanted to say its great seeing everyone on the thread, but we have to play by the rules now, please remember this is a tip and tricks thread. We have a chat thread for all the fun chit chat that we all love. If we limit our chatting to that thread, then when people come looking here for tricks and tips they can easily find what they are looking for.

Thanks,
Fleur

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fleur07 said:
Good Evening,

I just wanted to say its great seeing everyone on the thread, but we have to play by the rules now, please remember this is a tip and tricks thread. We have a chat thread for all the fun chit chat that we all love. If we limit our chatting to that thread, then when people come looking here for tricks and tips they can easily find what they are looking for.

Thanks,
Fleur

Hey fleur, do you play dragonvale, or are you just a moderator? Maybe you have some tips and tricks to share?

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
Hey fleur, do you play dragonvale, or are you just a moderator? Maybe you have some tips and tricks to share?

I play DV and I'm the new mod here. When I have a great trick or tip I will share it, until then I have the job of being the hall monitor, that no one likes, making sure we all follow the rules :)

If you want to chat I would love to in the chat thread. Feel free to ask me anything non DV related in there.

Thanks
Fleur

Brooklyn11220

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recommend for gold shrines to do only bloom an panlong dragons so that you have a steady gold income to make food and something to tide u over until the next update, of you get all gold now you'll be like me desperate for the next update.
Bloom and Panlong :)

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fleur07 said:
I play DV and I'm the new mod here. When I have a great trick or tip I will share it, until then I have the job of being the hall monitor, that no one likes, making sure we all follow the rules :)

If you want to chat I would love to in the chat thread. Feel free to ask me anything non DV related in there.

Thanks
Fleur

Fleur what's your GCID would love to check out your islands ,also you could check out mine and tell me what you think its always nice to see new islands i think ! have you done yourself a CGCF yet that's a great tip if not x

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
Fleur what's your GCID would love to check out your islands ,also you could check out mine and tell me what you think its always nice to see new islands i think ! have you done yourself a CGCF yet that's a great tip if not x

Thanks for the CGCF tip, I actually am in the mind set of LYD/rainbow money makers.

Here's my tip if you are like me and can't sweep your islands every couple hours. I use rainbows or LYD. If you are at level 30 you can have 29 habitats each rainbow habitat holds a million coins in a 24 hr period, if you have 29 habitat thats 29 million coins a day....

Most reactions

Latest posts