What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

sunfresh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fleur07 said:
Good afternoon everyone, I'm new to the forum but an oldie to the game. I look forward to getting to know you guys and sharing trick and tips.

Welcome to the community!!

I wanted to try for another Bloom dragon using Storm/Poison.. N it gave me another 48hr..
I dunno to be happy or sad. Last time I yearn for a rainbow and now I have 3 rainbows. Habitat is limited and I have to give up one more habitat for this coming 48hr.. :) :p :(

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the community!!

I wanted to try for another Bloom dragon using Storm/Poison.. N it gave me another 48hr..
I dunno to be happy or sad. Last time I yearn for a rainbow and now I have 3 rainbows. Habitat is limited and I have to give up one more habitat for this coming 48hr.. :) :p :(

Maybe it's a moon or sun. Do you have either. When bloom first came out I got 3 48hr, blew through a ton of gems that I've saved or months and months....finally I to 2. One just recently lichen and storm I believe

gabriela299

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Skaala2903 said:
Hey Frenzzz, Happy news!! Out of frustation and a thought to myself as the last try for Bloom, i tried switching Cactus/Storm and tried Storm13 x Cactus11 in the EBI.. Boom, my first 13 Hr breeding.. With happiness filled in my heart and my mind thinking about "speeding the breeding" to get a second 13 Hr selfishly, i used 13 gems to speed up the breeding and try the same combo again.. Boooom, second 13Hr on the EBI with the same combo :)
Now, to continue for the Rainbow Hunt and the Shrine grind..

Thanks! I just used this combo and got my second bloom, 1st try! :-D

gabriela299

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fleur07 said:
I wish I had one too, maybe this year

Looking forward this Halloween just for the bone dragon! Plus sadly I wasn't able to get a second LYD. Funny thing I found out about this game through an fml :-D they end up editing the name of the game a couple hours later though ;-)

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Cranky_customer said:
Quik question, also. Going back through the pages alot of users say banned. I ddnt know u could be banned! :O what were they banned for so i can make sure im not?

The vast majority of our almost 190,000 members never need to worry about being banned. However, these are privately run forums and we have a set of rules which all members must adhere to. You can (and should) read our rules here as you agreed to abide by them when you signed up- http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Provided you stick to them you won't get into any trouble, and a ban is very much a last resort.

You may also like to read this thread here which explains the recent situation regarding Dragonvale which is now firmly in our past - http://www.ipadforums.net/dragonval...about-some-rules-recent-rule-enforcement.html

With that explanation out of the way, I would encourage you to simply enjoy the forums and Dragonvale...
We do have a rule about not taking threads off-topic, so lets try to stick to that one too :)

Last edited:

Brooklyn11220

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all. New to the forum. Quick hello. More of a lurker. Just wanted to say hey. Also, brooklyn, i have the same problem on my iphone.

Quik question, also. Going back through the pages alot of users say banned. I ddnt know u could be banned! :O what were they banned for so i can make sure im not?

Thanks for all the good advice :)
Welcome and its Good to see more people joining the forum and to your question the moderators just gave you the best answer there is, did you get your bloom dragons

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bowman159951 said:
Yea just got first 48 hour egg and how can i get bluefire

Congrats on your first 48hr egg! What are you hoping for? Bluefire is a tricky little bugger to get . It took me ages to get mine, have you tried fire and storm? We have a breeding guide here with several combos listed. Good luck!

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cranky_customer said:
I got one with the plant storm combi, still working on my second. Any idea how long we'll have it?

You never know how long with BFS...my guess is through spring since she is a spring dragon, but I could be wrong.

Most reactions