What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

ShirleyWA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello to our missing, message received and enjoyed.

Have had no problem with the coliseum at all today, hope it stays that way. Just breeding dragons for coins/food and waiting for my first pan to hatch. Not terribly exciting, but knew you all wondered.

BoysnBerry

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tristan97tfj said:
I missed a lot, poppy if you are reading this, we will miss you a lot:(

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

This :-( very sad!

cox7807701

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Shellee if you come on I need your help I've totally screwed my iPad!!! I can't get it to come back on I plugged it into the laptop and it wanted to back up all the apps and stuff so I did that then it updated and then it wanted to restore from the backup but it stopped and said it was interrupted and now it just won't do anything it keeps saying it's syncing then it looks like it's done on the laptop but the iPad is saying restore incomplete I don't know what I've done but I can't fix it told you I am rubbish lmao x x x

Last edited:

Ivanabot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Qualara said:
I was just wondering, how many hours is the Bloom? I did the lichen and storm combo and got a 48hour timer. Is that the Bloom?

The bloom is 13 hours. Congrats on your 48 hour tho! Hopefully you needed one?

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to follow up with you on why Poppy (Birdmaestro) has been banned.

Our rules are very clear regarding what issues/topics can and can not be discussed. Birdmaestro created a thread, which a moderator deemed a violation of the rules, and closed the thread. Birdmaestro received a warning which he chose to ignore and created a second thread on the same topic. Because of his actions, he received a strike two infraction which includes a temporary ban.

Apparently, Birsmaestro felt he could not accept the consequences and registered a new account under a different user name (MastersEagles). Unfortunately, he chose to post the content of the PM that he received from the strike two infraction in public which is another violation of our rules. Because of these actions both accounts have been permanently banned.

Fletch received an infraction for openly questioning the actions taken by our moderator which is violation, also.

We value you and your participation on iPadForums. I trust that you can accept these rules and will continue to participate.

I'm disappointed that Birdmaestro chose not to accept the decisions of our moderator and took steps that left himself open to a permanent ban.

I hope that my note concludes this matter.

Respectfully,

Mike

Administrator, iPadForums.net​

Hello Mike,

Thank you for the post. Will you please PM me, I have concerns.

Kindly,

Shirley

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didnt even get to click on mine! I went to check on it and the metal event had finished and kicked my dragon out!! Argh!

I think that is what happened too. I went to check and there was a air comp. ready to start.

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Reindeer and storm got my my first 13 hour breed in the non-EBI! Yes! Finally . . . . Now, can I get a second before the bloom dragon disappears?

I have a lichen and storm in the EBI that is only approximately 18 hours into a 48 hour breed. Another rare will help with money making, but now I need to decide on the habitat to sell so that I can buy the appropriate rare habitat. At least I have some time to think about it.

Yay! Congrats! You should be able to get another one...keep trying. :thumbs:

Aww...decisions...good luck. You will make the right choice :thumbs:

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok guys so I got an iPhone today second hand off a family member ( i cant afford new lol) but I can't remember my original password sooooo I made a new I'd for my phone but it's very similar and I will use the same pic shortly but it's Meeeeee Vicky i will be using both depending on whether I'm on phone or pad x x x

Congrats, but are you sure you want to start another game???

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm grateful that I can still visit poppy because he is on my friend list - and most likely yours too. I dropped on by poppy to pick up my party hats. Love your work.

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok guys so I got an iPhone today second hand off a family member ( i cant afford new lol) but I can't remember my original password sooooo I made a new I'd for my phone but it's very similar and I will use the same pic shortly but it's Meeeeee Vicky i will be using both depending on whether I'm on phone or pad x x x

Oh congrats on your iPhone Vicky! :thumbs:

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
He has told us a lot about his life and his carrier, but he didn t mention that in fact he belongs to the internet pioneers, he is quite known in the internet business world. A sort of legend with a fantastic record of achiements. People like him normally never show up on a forum, just like if Bill G would start playing DV and come on the forum!

I believe he had mentioned his start ups, in addition cloning SEM, which is a widely used term in online marketing. Hopefully, things will get resolved and the air will get clear. So much drama lately, but that is what makes us a happy DV family.

Most reactions