What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

cox7807701

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Omg this thread has completely died where is everyone please come back we already lost poppy and maybe fletch we need peeps here x x x

Qualara

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was just wondering, how many hours is the Bloom? I did the lichen and storm combo and got a 48hour timer. Is that the Bloom?

Victoria123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok guys so I got an iPhone today second hand off a family member ( i cant afford new lol) but I can't remember my original password sooooo I made a new I'd for my phone but it's very similar and I will use the same pic shortly but it's Meeeeee Vicky i will be using both depending on whether I'm on phone or pad x x x

I want an iPhone, but have to wait till July when I can upgrade with my provider (dang contracts). Then I can feed the babes More often during the work week and don't have to seek out wifi to do it.

Vivipilou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Omg this thread has completely died where is everyone please come back we already lost poppy and maybe fletch we need peeps here x x x
Without those two the forum has lost a great deal of interest probably. Fletch is allowed to come back after a few hours, not sure he will. I would nt.

Vivipilou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was just wondering, how many hours is the Bloom? I did the lichen and storm combo and got a 48hour timer. Is that the Bloom?
The bloom dragons is 13 hours, you can see the breeding times in the description of all the dragons in the market part of your game. Thats the Market icon at bottom right of your game screen. A 48 hour is a rare dragon, either a sun, a moon or a rainbow. So congrats on your rare if this is your first one.

dragonwish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Vivipilou said:
Without those two the forum has lost a great deal of interest probably. Fletch is allowed to come back after a few hours, not sure he will. I would nt.

I hope be does! We NEED him!!!

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cox7807701 said:

I've just been hat collecting. Grandpa has a message on his island. Will be off to bed soon. Had a late one last night. :)

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Vivipilou said:

I wonder if they are still lurking????

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

angel2all

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow...I just got the colosseum glitch! I was in earth competition with lvl15 quake. Went back in to collect and check and it was empty and ready for an air competition. Not sure if I got any gems from it or not as I also recd some gems from friends about same time. Yuck! I really hope they fix this one soon!!!

April GCID Servant 16:9 ( daughter Allison GCID Angel2all. daughter Amanda GCID Servant to One)

angel2all

iPF Noob
Reaction score
angel2all said:
Wow...I just got the colosseum glitch! I was in earth competition with lvl15 quake. Went back in to collect and check and it was empty and ready for an air competition. Not sure if I got any gems from it or not as I also recd some gems from friends about same time. Yuck! I really hope they fix this one soon!!!

April GCID Servant 16:9 ( daughter Allison GCID Angel2all. daughter Amanda GCID Servant to One)

Ok, I sent an email to BFS support...we will see what they say. Hopefully they can fix this soon!

Vivipilou

iPF Noob
Reaction score

April, check the Awards icon, the further left one, when you click on the colosseum. There you can see the result and if you got a bronze, silver ir gold metal.

Most reactions

Latest posts