What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

cox7807701

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Qualara said:
I was just wondering, how many hours is the Bloom? I did the lichen and storm combo and got a 48hour timer. Is that the Bloom?

No sorry it's 13 hours but congrats on the 48 hr you got yourself a sun or moon x x x

cox7807701

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Victoria123 said:
I want an iPhone, but have to wait till July when I can upgrade with my provider (dang contracts). Then I can feed the babes More often during the work week and don't have to seek out wifi to do it.

Lol that's the only reason I got one to check the dragons and it's a good job as I've buffered up my iPad trying to update it lol x xx

cox7807701

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Vivipilou said:
Without those two the forum has lost a great deal of interest probably. Fletch is allowed to come back after a few hours, not sure he will. I would nt.

Well I hope he does and grampa too we know he has his ways ;) xxx

tristan97tfj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I missed a lot, poppy if you are reading this, we will miss you a lot:(

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

Vivipilou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Love it!!! Hope he can come back!! 
He has told us a lot about his life and his carrier, but he didn t mention that in fact he belongs to the internet pioneers, he is quite known in the internet business world. A sort of legend with a fantastic record of achiements. People like him normally never show up on a forum, just like if Bill G would start playing DV and come on the forum!

angel2all

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Vivipilou said:
April, check the Awards icon, the further left one, when you click on the colosseum. There you can see the result and if you got a bronze, silver ir gold metal.

Thanks! Gonna look right now!

April GCID Servant 16:9 ( daughter Allison GCID Angel2all. daughter Amanda GCID Servant to One)

angel2all

iPF Noob
Reaction score
angel2all said:
Thanks! Gonna look right now!

April GCID Servant 16:9 ( daughter Allison GCID Angel2all. daughter Amanda GCID Servant to One)

Ok...it shows I got a gold metal at least. Hmmm. Strange. Anyway. Discussions gone down so much...I hope it doesn't stay this way. If so, not sure what to do. I really hope Fletch comes back soon!

tristan97tfj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Vivipilou said:
He has told us a lot about his life and his carrier, but he didn t mention that in fact he belongs to the internet pioneers, he is quite known in the internet business world. A sort of legend with a fantastic record of achiements. People like him normally never show up on a forum, just like if Bill G would start playing DV and come on the forum!

Then i sort of feel honoured to have the same hobby as him and to have been on the same forum as him, indirectly talking to him. I think we should all give our respect to him and he will be dearly missed:(

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys).http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-game...g-guide-no-guarantees-no-friend-requests.html

Most reactions

Latest posts