What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

rachb1122

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had metal event yesterday too... Check in today to switch... Coliseum is empty and has air event flags. No gems no xp. Metal dragon magically back in habitat. ANNOYING!!!

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Segbert said:
Just had glitched with the coliseum. The competition was complete, clicked to exchange dragons and i did not get the pop-up saying if I won gold, silver etc. I think I got gold as the gems increased. I think.

I didnt even get to click on mine! I went to check on it and the metal event had finished and kicked my dragon out!! Argh!

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So the metal event was glitched but my gem count had gone up by 5 so it must have been a gold lol x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Mine too. I checked and it had 14 minutes so I closed the app and dealt with some email and when I logged back in I had a extra 2 gems and if finished the event for me...strange. I was all ready to start a air event. lol

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had metal event yesterday too... Check in today to switch... Coliseum is empty and has air event flags. No gems no xp. Metal dragon magically back in habitat. ANNOYING!!!

I just posted almost the same thing except my gems went up 2. I keep track of them everytime I login or someone sends me one...

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rachb1122 said:

VDL04 said:
I didnt even get to click on mine! I went to check on it and the metal event had finished and kicked my dragon out!! Argh!

Yep mine too ....but I did get the gems though x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GT500Girl said:
Mine too. I checked and it had 14 minutes so I closed the app and dealt with some email and when I logged back in I had a extra 2 gems and if finished the event for me...strange. I was all ready to start a air event. lol

Yep same here lol x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow the thread has slowed right down I hope everyone comes back soon x x x

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow the thread has slowed right down I hope everyone comes back soon x x x

It has and I have a busy weekend...probably 30 or so at my house Sunday for Easter...our Swedish friends will be with us plus some family and friends..

TommyB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You will all be very pleased to know that this thread is now open for business again.

We would ask that you make yourselves aware of our Forum Rules as per my post above, to ensure that we can keep this thread open for your enjoyment!

The Archangel
Have reviewed said rules. Very sorry for the fracas. Definitely interested in keeping this thread above-board.

VDL04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
Yep mine too ....but I did get the gems though x x x

I may have gotten gems, but i had the 'and others gave u gems' as well as the glitch. So i havr no idea if i got the gems or not

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TommyB said:
Have reviewed said rules. Very sorry for the fracas. Definitely interested in keeping this thread above-board.

No need to apologise, we are all back enjoying the forum, everything is good and we are pleased that you are with us.

The Archangel

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rachb1122 said:

Had the same thing happen this morning made me mad. Idk why it did that

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GT500Girl said:
It has and I have a busy weekend...probably 30 or so at my house Sunday for Easter...our Swedish friends will be with us plus some family and friends..

Oh sounds fun hope you still get a it of time for us lol x x x

Most reactions

Latest posts