What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

gtsk8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Reindeer and storm got my my first 13 hour breed in the non-EBI! Yes! Finally . . . . Now, can I get a second before the bloom dragon disappears?

I have a lichen and storm in the EBI that is only approximately 18 hours into a 48 hour breed. Another rare will help with money making, but now I need to decide on the habitat to sell so that I can buy the appropriate rare habitat. At least I have some time to think about it.

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My question regarding bloom has been answered by BFS. She is the Easter dragon. Just now as I have gone to play, the announcement appeared regarding bloom - get her this Easter weekend. I hope she is around for more than the weekend. I got my first one almost straight up. I thought it was time to go for my second one, and using my lichen and storm, I got a 48 hour - not that I need another 48 hour dragon, as I already have 6 in my HC. This will be another one that will go into the HC.

I still think it would be really awesome to have a dragon gift tree - the 48 hour wait would make it more rewarding knowing that this rare dragon could go to someone else that needs it.

So for now, just in case bloom is pulled quickly, I'll be trying a few other breeding options. I know I have said this before, but it needs to be said again - thank you to all the great people who are a part of this community, and for the expert advice shared here. I often wonder how others can possibly play this game without the help of this community/family.

Enjoying my 1 bloom, rejoicing this Easter season, and more than anything, counting my blessings.

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
It seems everyone has Hun but I got my gems .... did you x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Not sure I don't keep that good a check on them unless I have reason to. X

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hazzarrd13 said:
Not sure I don't keep that good a check on them unless I have reason to. X

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

Lol I don't either ,it's just I knew I had 60 a few mins before that went to 66 with only one gem sent to me x x x

Victoria123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey I got the number for dragon protection services here I already reported ppl for breading pans and beheading them thanks to auto correct would you like to join those guys in dragon abusing jail lmao x x x

LMAO ok THAT made my day. They all have water and shelter and that's all the SPCD (society for the protection of dragons) says I need to provide. Plus I read them bedtime stories. I'm a model dragon-keeper.

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Frenzzz, have tried Lichen x Storm for more than 12 times separately in both the EBI and BC.. Got a lot of Storms, Cactuses and Lichens but no Bloom..
I think i have to somehow make room for a plant habitat and should try with Plant x Storm.. What say guys??

I sold a water habitat to build the plant, but I got both from lichen and storm. Had you switched? Than switched back? That worked for my second. Both were bred in the EBI. Good luck!

cox7807701

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok guys so I got an iPhone today second hand off a family member ( i cant afford new lol) but I can't remember my original password sooooo I made a new I'd for my phone but it's very similar and I will use the same pic shortly but it's Meeeeee Vicky i will be using both depending on whether I'm on phone or pad x x x

cox7807701

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Victoria123 said:
LMAO ok THAT made my day. They all have water and shelter and that's all the SPCD (society for the protection of dragons) says I need to provide. Plus I read them bedtime stories. I'm a model dragon-keeper.

Lol ok then I won't report you then x x x

Most reactions

Latest posts