What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had a dragon in the metal event and got the same glitch - event finished itself. I am pretty sure I got no gems.

Seems like there has been a lot of glitches as far as the Colosseum goes lately...especially with metal. Mine is finishing today so I guess I will see if I get a glitch when I try to finish it. I write down my gems and keep track of them so I will know if I get any or not but I have also noticed I had a couple gems show up with no notification of where they came from and it was before I did my next event in the Colosseum so not sure what happened there.

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GT500Girl said:
Seems like there has been a lot of glitches as far as the Colosseum goes lately...especially with metal. Mine is finishing today so I guess I will see if I get a glitch when I try to finish it. I write down my gems and keep track of them so I will know if I get any or not but I have also noticed I had a couple gems show up with no notification of where they came from and it was before I did my next event in the Colosseum so not sure what happened there.

Oh my I've just checked and I do too it ends in 9 mins ....wish me luck LOL x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

tonygtech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
So glad I'm worried who else has been lashed gonna miss fletch and poppy I hope it's not a life ban x x x

Mine was 24 hours

Tony GCID troutfisher10

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
Oh my I've just checked and I do too it ends in 9 mins ....wish me luck LOL x x x

Has anyone has had a metal finish normally yet !!! X x x

ilUli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
williamsbr said:
I've missed seeing you on here,mow are you?

I've missed you all too, I've been (thankfully) super busy with Senior portraits. Just sitting down right now while packing the suitcases for Hawaii.

Uh-oh, seeing on the news that a Navy jet went down in the Virginia Beach area. Praying everybody's ok.

Keep on breeding!

williamsbr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ilUli said:
I've missed you all too, I've been (thankfully) super busy with Senior portraits. Just sitting down right now while packing the suitcases for Hawaii.

Uh-oh, seeing on the news that a Navy jet went down in the Virginia Beach area. Praying everybody's ok.

Keep on breeding!

I saw that too, my heart goes out to them and hoping its not one of my neighbors :(

Bossfanca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, Admin, for taking the time to come shed light on the subject. I'm sorry about Poppy. Glad to know that Fletch's ban is temporary, and I certainly hope he chooses to return.

Been trying for bloom #2 and keep popping out more storms.... Sigh. Lol

Bossfanca

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I've also got a metal in an event right now -- will let you know if I encounter any glitches.

Most reactions

Latest posts