What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Bossfanca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Frenzzz, have tried Lichen x Storm for more than 12 times separately in both the EBI and BC.. Got a lot of Storms, Cactuses and Lichens but no Bloom..
I think i have to somehow make room for a plant habitat and should try with Plant x Storm.. What say guys??

I really feel bad for you -- it's pretty crazy making trying to breed that bloom dragon if you have to try over and over (and over... Lol). I don't think you have anything to lose by trying plant, many seem to have achieved it with that combo -- but I'll leave the official advice to the masters here. :p Good luck!!!!

Bossfanca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Perfect. If there's one thing this group loves, it's a BADA** game. My Baby Dragon & Aloha Islands are really BADA**, just to cite one example. I'm just disappointed that I can't equip the babies with machine guns so they could shoot one another.

Poppy

LOL Poppy!!

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally got wifi!!!! Hotel has wifi but it's $10 for 24 hr time, I finally broke down And found out about bloom dragon, now I'm literally freaking out trying to get it and is there anything special about the fountain thing? Any combos could be great, thanks!!!

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hey Frenzzz, have tried Lichen x Storm for more than 12 times separately in both the EBI and BC.. Got a lot of Storms, Cactuses and Lichens but no Bloom..
I think i have to somehow make room for a plant habitat and should try with Plant x Storm.. What say guys??

I don't know what happened to my first reply, but no, there is no need to grab a pure Plant dragon. You just need to keep breeding. GL.

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Finally got wifi!!!! Hotel has wifi but it's $10 for 24 hr time, I finally broke down And found out about bloom dragon, now I'm literally freaking out trying to get it and is there anything special about the fountain thing? Any combos could be great, thanks!!!

Lichen + Storm in the EBI gives you best shot at about 1 in 3 chance. But there is also a reasonable chance of Sun/Moon as well, so GL.

Storm + Plant/Plant Hybrid is what's required to breed it.

vampi64

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Birdmaestro said:
Perfect. If there's one thing this group loves, it's a BADA** game. My Baby Dragon & Aloha Islands are really BADA**, just to cite one example. I'm just disappointed that I can't equip the babies with machine guns so they could shoot one another.

Poppy

Oh poppy!!! I am wetting myself!!

StormEvans

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Right, once again: Storm with Lichen
...you know what, never mind that I'll try with Reindeer.
*Ding* 13 hour breeding time!

Whoooo go Rudolph!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This thread has been temporarily closed due to continued discussion of moderator decisions (the last two posts have been deleted and will be dealt with in due course). Whilst waiting for the thread to re-open we would suggest that members here reacquaint themselves with the rules of these forums which can be found here http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

We are currently evaluating the issues here and hope to have this thread re-opened as soon as possible.

The Archangel

Last edited:

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You will all be very pleased to know that this thread is now open for business again.

We would ask that you make yourselves aware of our Forum Rules as per my post above, to ensure that we can keep this thread open for your enjoyment!

The Archangel

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just popping in to say hi. Have been reading and trying to keep up, but we are visiting family so not much time to respond much. Congrats to all getting success in breeding. Got my first 36h today, super excited about that. Once a second is born I plan to ask for a custom plan from Master Fletch. Was really interesting the silver plan he made. Cheers to everyone!

Congrats on your panlong! :thumbs: Have a great time with your family.

Most reactions

Latest posts