What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kl005204 said:
SOOOooooo hard to get a sun... i thought crystal and bluefire will get sun...it is during the am's but end up a rainbow.... i still got ice dragon and sun dragon until now breed and breed never got a chance yet... another 20 gems to get the tree gems then i can send more to more friends. I got my bloom dragon first try on lichen 10 , storm 10 second try got a cactus. third try i try it with cactus 10 plus storm 10 i got another 13 hours. 2 bloom in one day. Sometime a little lucky. sometimes not at all.....where are u sun i need some solar flare!!!!

Yay congrats on your blooms and Good luck with the sun x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
M.P Meyer said:
Finally got wifi!!!! Hotel has wifi but it's $10 for 24 hr time, I finally broke down And found out about bloom dragon, now I'm literally freaking out trying to get it and is there anything special about the fountain thing? Any combos could be great, thanks!!!

Try lichen and storm that's the most successful tested by fletch or plant and storm x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
StormEvans said:
Right, once again: Storm with Lichen
...you know what, never mind that I'll try with Reindeer.
*Ding* 13 hour breeding time!

Whoooo go Rudolph!

Yay congrats x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
williamsbr said:
My gem list won't reset...I'm going to guess it will at some point today maybe....lol

Happy Breeding
Brandy

Argggh I'm getting fed up with ours too my tree loads fine every 24 hours for the most part but brendans and my spare account just keep coming later an
D later it's so annoying x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cox780770 said:
My son may be interested in that!!! sounds like his kind of think summoning dark creatures lol I will let him know Adam x x x

Edit : he likes pokemon sounds like that a little lolx x x x

Victoria123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do u have to hibernation cave??? If so fill it with your plants and pull them out a couple at a time to feed them.. That way u can have room for other dragons...

Sent from. Tricia xoxox. http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-game...g-guide-no-guarantees-no-friend-requests.html

Yup I do thanks. Although one hc doesn't seem to be enough for a hoarder like me.

All the shrine work I've been reading tells me I need to be careful that I don't sell any I will need later only to have to hatch and feed the little bottom-less pit darlings up all over again. I did have 50 plant dragons now with bloom and the general consensus that cactus are keepers I'm up to about 58. So doing as you suggest and roasting them thru habitats to level them up to 15 and then sell the surplus common ones.

Hc0672

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Having a hard time arranging my islands, dragons, and boosts for maximum earning potential. It never fails, I always have some that are not earning what they could. Advice please!

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Victoria123 said:
LOL NOT " roasting " -rotating, spell check very funny.

Hey I got the number for dragon protection services here I already reported ppl for breading pans and beheading them thanks to auto correct would you like to join those guys in dragon abusing jail lmao x x x

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if the beautiful bloom is the Easter dragon? I thought it was a great choice by BFS to release her just prior to Easter! If not, does that mean that another new dragon is on its way?

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
Can anyone tell me if the beautiful bloom is the Easter dragon? I thought it was a great choice by BFS to release her just prior to Easter! If not, does that mean that another new dragon is on its way?

Yes I think so it hops like a bunny ,hides it brightly coloured eggs and comes from cadberry ie cadburys chocolate lol so all the clues point to an Easter dragon but who know with BFS lol x x

Most reactions

Latest posts