What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

vetdealer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
crazyhorse1217 said:
Thanks for ever keys help so far, but how do I make a lightning dragon please?
Thanks

I just got a rainbow from a snow and a flower in that order on lv 18. I'm new here and want to get on game center

vetdealer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the rainbow with the snow and flower in that order on lv 18.

Dangeroussoul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I try to have a blue fire...without luck v.v which dragons should i use?

--> wanna be Dragonvale-friends? Add me: Dangeroussoul :)

Nalalove17

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Make sure They are adults when breeding and no juvenille so level 7 and up

Anyone got à rainbow yet.

I have them all but no luck with THE rainbow

Making the rainbow dragon you have to mix the four basic elements. Water, fire, earth and plant. I mxed a lava and seaweed and no they weren't level 10 yet. It does not make a difference. You could end up with any mix of the four or the rainbow.

gymn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've heard that if you breed a lava and a seaweed dragon you can sometimes make a rainbow dragon but you have to try and it's all luck

xBrittanyx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mossyman87 said:
No you can't breed a blue fire directly either. It has to be breed using hybrids that have fire and cold as one of their types. Many different combos. I have tried many times with no luck.

I bred fire/Ice to get the. Blue fire and they were both level 8. Hope that works for you also.

15donahun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dangeroussoul said:
I try to have a blue fire...without luck v.v which dragons should i use?

--> wanna be Dragonvale-friends? Add me: Dangeroussoul :)

I used fire and mountain, in both directions and fire on right worked for me!

747pc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I GOT THE RAINBOW DRAGON!!!!!!!!!! I had lvl 8 willow on the left and lvl 10 blue fire on the right

martine9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello. please help me, i built a rainbow habitat then mistakenly erased it...now when i try to build one again, it wont show up anymore as an option, it is darkened. How do i get to build one now??? please help!!! what should or can i do? i am level 15 and have almost all the dragons. I am aiming to breed a rainbow, but i have no habitat to put it in! how can my game detect that i have no rainbow habitat on my islands?

15donahun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
martine9 said:
hello. please help me, i built a rainbow habitat then mistakenly erased it...now when i try to build one again, it wont show up anymore as an option, it is darkened. How do i get to build one now??? please help!!! what should or can i do? i am level 15 and have almost all the dragons. I am aiming to breed a rainbow, but i have no habitat to put it in! how can my game detect that i have no rainbow habitat on my islands?

Do you have as many habitats as you can get? If you do, u can't get any more until you sell one or level up

martine9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have all the habitats yes, so you suggest i sell one or level up..ok i will try.. thank you so much!!!

martine9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yes youre right, it worked!!! thank you so much 15donahun!!! i get it now.. sorry, im a noob at these games somewhat..thank you! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts