What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Emma_soji

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello. please help me, i built a rainbow habitat then mistakenly erased it...now when i try to build one again, it wont show up anymore as an option, it is darkened. How do i get to build one now??? please help!!! what should or can i do? i am level 15 and have almost all the dragons. I am aiming to breed a rainbow, but i have no habitat to put it in! how can my game detect that i have no rainbow habitat on my islands?
If you deleted it and it hasn't disappeared try doing a complete restart of your iPad or phone. If that doesn't email the backflips folks and they will take care of you. They do respond.

ars15

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pretty much mastered Dragonvale. Got a rainbow dragon egg and moved on to try for sandstorm and wound up with another rainbow egg. BOO YA

dragontamer2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ars15 said:
Pretty much mastered Dragonvale. Got a rainbow dragon egg and moved on to try for sandstorm and wound up with another rainbow egg. BOO YA

Omg! Talk about luck! Lol...I'm still aiming for blue fire before I try rainbow!

dragontamer2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ars15 said:
I know I'm so happy!! Good luck with blue fire that little sucker took me forever to get!!

Thanks! I've been trying for about 2 weeks and I heard that there are more secret dragons besides the sandstorm so I guess I'll experiment to see if something happens! Lol

15donahun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
martine9 said:
yes youre right, it worked!!! thank you so much 15donahun!!! i get it now.. sorry, im a noob at these games somewhat..thank you! :)

No it's fine, ur welcome!

Mossyman87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I just got a blue fire dragon!!!!! It has a red egg with snowflakes and a 12 hr incubation. I have been trying for it for 3 days I breed a fire dragon with a storm.

15donahun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mossyman87 said:
I think I just got a blue fire dragon!!!!! It has a red egg with snowflakes and a 12 hr incubation. I have been trying for it for 3 days I breed a fire dragon with a storm.

Congrats! That IS a blue fire! It's really useful- 156 coins per minute at level 10!!!

xBrittanyx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know the best way to get a seaweed dragon? I have tried water/plant plant/water and also other combos with no luck. Seaweed, rainbow,and sandstorm are my last three dragons to get. Pls help

jnd4vr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi my name is jnd4vr and have been riding this game solo with a little luck.
Few things I'm trying to look for...
Of course rainbow dragon
I have tried over and over and over again for a blue fire with NO luck!! Whatsoever
And what is this about three secret dragon eggs only available by breeding, anyone know what they are and how to get them?

15donahun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jnd4vr said:
Hi my name is jnd4vr and have been riding this game solo with a little luck.
Few things I'm trying to look for...
Of course rainbow dragon
I have tried over and over and over again for a blue fire with NO luck!! Whatsoever
And what is this about three secret dragon eggs only available by breeding, anyone know what they are and how to get them?

Try fire plus mountain for blue fire, and there's sandstorm... That's all I know so far... Rainbow is completely random, so you could be doing any combo and randomly get one

Emma_soji

iPF Noob
Reaction score

AngelDragon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got sandstorm from Air level 10 + Tree level10, it took about 10 breedings, but finally got it. It is brown looks like the air dragon but it is 3 times larger than the air dragon once it reaches level10. It sells for nothing and does not make that much, I have been breeding it to see if I can get other new dragons. But only get regular ones from breeding hybrids.

AngelDragon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So. I have a cool level up trick that WORKS! I was level 18 forever it seemed and needed xp points so I bought the air trees, at least 50 of them, they each notched me up a bit and they don't take up much room on the islands. Then I sold them to make back half the money to buy more. Now I am level 19. I figured out that if you breed eggs and sell them while they are in the nursey you get xp points, but of you place them in a habitat and then sell them, you do NOT get xp points to level up. This is good, because all my dragons are levels 10. And I have one or more of every dragon and secret dragons, so my habitats make large amounts of coins and I don't have to sell a high level dragon for a new baby dragons.... Try it!

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AngelDragon said:
So. I have a cool level up trick that WORKS! I was level 18 forever it seemed and needed xp points so I bought the air trees, at least 50 of them, they each notched me up a bit and they don't take up much room on the islands. Then I sold them to make back half the money to buy more. Now I am level 19. I figured out that if you breed eggs and sell them while they are in the nursey you get xp points, but of you place them in a habitat and then sell them, you do NOT get xp points to level up. This is good, because all my dragons are levels 10. And I have one or more of every dragon and secret dragons, so my habitats make large amounts of coins and I don't have to sell a high level dragon for a new baby dragons.... Try it!

But.. You got your xp when you place the baby, so if you have any room for it, you don't waste the xp if you want to keep it.

Most reactions

Latest posts