What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Emma_soji

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I've been following lots of useful tips for breeding dragons, thanks to everybody.
I now need a rainbow dragon, but cannot find one which works for certain. Can anybody help me out? Most of my dragons are level 7 although there are some at level 10.
Thanks
Unfortunately nothing is certain. Just stay away form the ones that you are sure make something else every time. Even then you could get a rainbow.

crazyhorse1217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Psysane said:
From breeding air level 10 and tree level 10 i got 2 hours incubation, hope that i will get sandstrom.. Lol..

I'm trying this now, but I get 12 hours breeding time. Is that correct? They are both level 10's.

paramvir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
crazyhorse1217 said:
I'm trying this now, but I get 12 hours breeding time. Is that correct? They are both level 10's.

I can't see these dragons???

paramvir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Please don't.

Please don't be rude. Okay? We take politeness very seriously here. Read the rules.

I wasn't being rude. Just kidding. Ppl can't even take a joke.

paramvir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Shinori said:
Thanks Mod Sweet Poison and Emma_soji, your support is greatly appreciated. I'll just ignore that comment. =) Cheers! Btw, i have just 2 question. 1) Is there any sort of achievement for getting a sandstorm dragon? 2) The breeding and incubation time for sandstorm is 2hour? So it makes a total of 4hr? I'm still trying to get one. For those who got it, care to enlighten me?

I was just kidding with you. Dint mean to offend you. Congrats on the rainbow.

yomi511

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HohOo!Sencond rainbow is coming! Same combination flower10+storm10 as first time! Tried 6 or 7 times and got 2 poison, 1 flower, 1 storm, 1 firefly and 1 rainbow. Someone who really wants a rainbow may try this lucky combination!!!

paramvir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Artemis said:
Sandstorm is a "secret" dragon, you can not purchase it, even with gems, can only get it through breeding, so won't show up in the eggs section.

Did you get a rainbow dragon?

Denver7952

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just bred a rainbow with a level ten blue fire and a level ten tree dragon I was just randomly breeding dragons not even trying for a rainbow
Sincerely ramvscuc

paramvir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Denver7952 said:
Just bred a rainbow with a level ten blue fire and a level ten tree dragon I was just randomly breeding dragons not even trying for a rainbow
Sincerely ramvscuc
Awesome rainbow!!
How do you get blue fire??

Most reactions

Latest posts