What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Alstuff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
blue Fire is Random. I just got one after 6 tries with different combos - a Mountain 10 on left and Fire 10 on right finally did it.
now to continue trying for the rainbow.

iPro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any tips for levelling up faster i'm now level 13 and have got all the possible combinations i can get at the
moment besides blue fire and rainbow i'm only halfway the level so i think i will need about 500 000 xp to level up... Thanks

Emma_soji

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HohOo!Sencond rainbow is coming! Same combination flower10+storm10 as first time! Tried 6 or 7 times and got 2 poison, 1 flower, 1 storm, 1 firefly and 1 rainbow. Someone who really wants a rainbow may try this lucky combination!!!
Woke up to a storm from this combo but will give it a few more tries. Got another 5 Hr. Incu. Time so I assume another storm but I've never tried the same combo multiple times.

Emma_soji

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any tips for levelling up faster i'm now level 13 and have got all the possible combinations i can get at the
moment besides blue fire and rainbow i'm only halfway the level so i think i will need about 500 000 xp to level up... Thanks
Decorate decorate decorate. Inns give good exp. But everything helps. Keep your nests full cuz that gives exp too. Sell after you place them vs right out of the nest for more $.

AngelDragon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I accidentally bred the Sandstorm dragon, Air lvl 10 + Tree Lvl 10. I fed it to max, it is 3 times larger than the air dragon. It looks like a brown air dragon. It sells for Nothing. It makes only 32/min (without any boosts) at level 10. It is useless, it looks cool because it is larger like the rainbow dragon, much bigger than the others. But what can you do with it? The Blue fire dragon is better, it makes 156/min at level 10 with fire boost, and no penalty for putting it with the anti-elements like other dragons. I have one or more of each dragon, but achievement for having all dragons was NOT awarded to me, which makes me believe I am missing a dragon. I have all the ones in the Market + the sandstorm + all the new ones just added. What Dragon am I missing? Is there a LIGHTNING + WATER dragon, called "SHOCK DRAGON" I heard a rumor that there are MORE secret dragons!!!

Emma_soji

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I accidentally bred the Sandstorm dragon, Air lvl 10 + Tree Lvl 10. I fed it to max, it is 3 times larger than the air dragon. It looks like a brown air dragon. It sells for Nothing. It makes only 32/min (without any boosts) at level 10. It is useless, it looks cool because it is larger like the rainbow dragon, much bigger than the others. But what can you do with it? The Blue fire dragon is better, it makes 156/min at level 10 with fire boost, and no penalty for putting it with the anti-elements like other dragons. I have one or more of each dragon, but achievement for having all dragons was NOT awarded to me, which makes me believe I am missing a dragon. I have all the ones in the Market + the sandstorm + all the new ones just added. What Dragon am I missing? Is there a LIGHTNING + WATER dragon, called "SHOCK DRAGON" I heard a rumor that there are MORE secret dragons!!!
first hello neighbor. Liquid sunshine is lovely here today. Maybe a firefly + ? might create a shock if it does exist. :)

n.amro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone knows how the egg of a crystal dragon looks like? I've currently one that's yellow with purple 'diamonds' on it... It needs 24h before it's hatching. It's the last dragon I need before my try for a rainbow. And what's this babbling about a sandstorm dragon?? How will I recognize it? It said nothing of the sort in the list in the market....

Mossyman87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
n.amro said:
Does anyone knows how the egg of a crystal dragon looks like? I've currently one that's yellow with purple 'diamonds' on it... It needs 24h before it's hatching. It's the last dragon I need before my try for a rainbow. And what's this babbling about a sandstorm dragon?? How will I recognize it? It said nothing of the sort in the list in the market....

The egg you have is a crystal dragon so congratulations. The sandstorm dragon is a secret dragon they added. You can only get it from breeding. It's hard to get because you can't breed an earth and air directly just like the blue fire. I wish you good luck on the rainbow and the sandstorm.

n.amro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mossyman87 said:
The egg you have is a crystal dragon so congratulations. The sandstorm dragon is a secret dragon they added. You can only get it from breeding. It's hard to get because you can't breed an earth and air directly just like the blue fire. I wish you good luck on the rainbow and the sandstorm.

The rainbow is not my priority.. That will depend on luck I guess.. What were you saying about a bluefire dragon? I do not think there is just one solution for that one either right?

Mossyman87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
n.amro said:
The rainbow is not my priority.. That will depend on luck I guess.. What were you saying about a bluefire dragon? I do not think there is just one solution for that one either right?

No you can't breed a blue fire directly either. It has to be breed using hybrids that have fire and cold as one of their types. Many different combos. I have tried many times with no luck.

Denver7952

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please help My second account ramvscuc by adding it I can use all the help I can on that account it's new and I need help finding out good combos for a sandstorm any tips?

BoysnBerry

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Woohoo! Finally got blue fire. I tried fire and ice a heap of times but just kept getting ice. This time I used level 7s or 8s? - fire on the left, snow on the right.

Not having any luck with sandstorm. Tried air and tree, just got another tree. Going to try mud and air now.

Most reactions

Latest posts