What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

15donahun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been working on getting a sandstorm! Hasn't worked yet.. What's the best way do you guys think?

nicky_r

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.divaswithscents.com
JEEPGIRL27 said:
I love playing this game, but mannn, do they need to due some updates. And soon! I hate how we have to wait so long for the pages to load, going back and forth to friends islands. I also with that think they should really consider letting us gift to all of our friends and not just 3 a day. It was also be cool if there was a way to show you by an icon or something, in order to tell us which neighbor/freinds we've visited for the day thus far. Who's with me? lol

Couldn't agree more.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Psysane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
From breeding air level 10 and tree level 10 i got 2 hours incubation, hope that i will get sandstrom.. Lol..

yomi511

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been working on getting a sandstorm! Hasn't worked yet.. What's the best way do you guys think?

I think it might be mud+air. If it didn't work, you would get fog or mud. The longest waiting time is 8h(Fog). Another tree+air could be tree,moss,willow or sand, tree would waste you 14h. Quake+air might make a 24h-crystal. Mountain+air might be 14h-mountain. Lava+air 10h-lava. So...

Psysane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Confirmed, i got sandstrom dragon!
By breeding air 10 and tree 10 for first trial!
The egg is purple with silver diamonds..

Emma_soji

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow! Just got a sandstorm from mud10 and air 10. I thought air and mud could make mud,fog and sandstorm and fog baby is really cute, so tried it. 1st time air+mud made fog and 2nd time mud+air got a sandstorm. Could we complete the achievement "Every last one" if we got rainbow, blue, sand and the others. I mean, is there any other secret dragon then?:p:p:p
I just did too and got a mud. These three elusive dragons are like trying to play a slot machine. Random as far as I can tell.

Most reactions

Latest posts