What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks Marie. I seriously think they have made a mistake on the 100% rule. I personally like the guarantee every now and again of getting what I want by being intentional - breeding the same dragons - to get the same dragon in return. I have been playing for so long, I found it difficult to read the change of rules. I've been hanging out for the magic to leave the market. I was sadly mistaken.

And still no winter dragon. What's with that? My levels 20 air and mountain are breeding everything but a winter dragon. Clearly they have changed the ruling on level 20 dragons too.

So, to all who can't get what they want or need, seems like it's going to get a little bit frustrating. Good luck everyone!

Yes it is seriously frustrating especially when you are time poor, can't play as I used to so finding it increasing so, 80 fails before getting my two Mistletoe's. got my Winter yesterday after almost fifty fails. It's becoming more a chore than a pleasure trying for eggs is going to be

GC ID: ~ mari3c ~ Patience & Perseverance

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's really difficult when a player has played for such a long time to get fail after fail after fail after fail. 50+ is not acceptable. For new players, they don't know any different when they have nothing to compare it to. Our friends at Backflip need to give a little here. People will only hang in there for so long!

I've put my two Celtic dragons together for the hope of an egg. I'm up to my third fail as I've given up on trying for my winter dragon in my epic breeding island. The count is on!

I don't like the new rules. For me, it's sucking the life and enjoyment out of the game. I think the count down is on as to how long I can hang in there.

aeriyauna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's really difficult when a player has played for such a long time to get fail after fail after fail after fail. 50+ is not acceptable. For new players, they don't know any different when they have nothing to compare it to. Our friends at Backflip need to give a little here. People will only hang in there for so long! I've put my two Celtic dragons together for the hope of an egg. I'm up to my third fail as I've given up on trying for my winter dragon in my epic breeding island. The count is on! I don't like the new rules. For me, it's sucking the life and enjoyment out of the game. I think the count down is on as to how long I can hang in there.

I know I don't post much at all, but this I can agree with. I'm finding it especially difficult to continue playing also.. I've turned to other similar games myself and only go on to routinely check and make sure friends get their gems.. Aside from that it doesn't get much play anymore.

Aeriyauna

Aries1979

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I know I don't post much at all, but this I can agree with. I'm finding it especially difficult to continue playing also.. I've turned to other similar games myself and only go on to routinely check and make sure friends get their gems.. Aside from that it doesn't get much play anymore.

Aeriyauna

Indeed. I agree with all of you. I don't play every day anymore, my social menu was constantly crashing keeping me from gifting gems, and breeding was too difficult. I tried getting a second Celtic with really long fails, so I just bought the display egg with gems. I've gotten one winter with no second in sight and will probably use gems for the display egg. This game isn't as fun as it used to be, and that's very sad.

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I know I don't post much at all, but this I can agree with. I'm finding it especially difficult to continue playing also.. I've turned to other similar games myself and only go on to routinely check and make sure friends get their gems.. Aside from that it doesn't get much play anymore. Aeriyauna
Me too.. But I've had so much fun with the game, I am not about to give up. Not just yet anyway. But I totally get everybody's frustration with the game.

Natgnat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's really difficult when a player has played for such a long time to get fail after fail after fail after fail. 50+ is not acceptable. For new players, they don't know any different when they have nothing to compare it to. Our friends at Backflip need to give a little here. People will only hang in there for so long! I've put my two Celtic dragons together for the hope of an egg. I'm up to my third fail as I've given up on trying for my winter dragon in my epic breeding island. The count is on! I don't like the new rules. For me, it's sucking the life and enjoyment out of the game. I think the count down is on as to how long I can hang in there.

I hate to hear that from you and from of the other longtime players. C'mon! I went through MONTHS of not being able to access my social button when one of my greatest pleasures is giving gems to other players! I still hung in there and to be frank, have to uninstall and reinstall the app every 4-5 days in order to access social and gift gems. Sure! It's is frustrating now, but things are fluid... They change... Unless u are just tired of playing, I can't see any reason to just walk away. It makes me sad to hear that... But still, I understand. If there is no joy? Why play?

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi everyone, after a rather disappointing bring em back event I started my search for a Winter dragon. I am pleased to report that I have my first in the nursery bred from a Century (19) and a Liberty (18). on the island.
Good luck to you all. Jo x

Last edited:

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi everyone, after a rather disappointing bring em back event I started my search for a Winter dragon. I am pleased to report that I have my first in the nursery bred from a Century (19) and a Liberty (18) on the island. Good luck to you all. Jo x

I rather agree. I was aiming to finish, or at least further my gem egg display. I needed two more of each garnet, amethyst, aquamarine, and diamond. I only got 1 garnet, and I got it in January, so I didn't really need the event. I got plenty of solar eclipses, century, and fireworks. I forgot to buy some of the decorations I wanted. On the plus side though, I think I may have gotten my second garnet last night. I was sleepy and forgot to check the breeding time. I woke up this morning and they still had 15 hours.

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS

Natgnat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone, after a rather disappointing bring em back event I started my search for a Winter dragon. I am pleased to report that I have my first in the nursery bred from a Century (19) and a Liberty (18). on the island. Good luck to you all. Jo x

Congrats! The winter has been elusive to a lot of players!

Mossyman87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's been a long time but I'm finally got my park back to max level!!! Haven't had it there since I stopped playing back when max was 25 :) I had a rather successful bring em back event, caught up on all the non gem limited dragons except bouquet. Now on to my hunt for garnet and winter. Can't wait to get caught back up with having one of every dragon but I still got a long way. Grats to those who got the dragons they wanted :) GC ID: Mossyman87

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm wondering if any of you can help me, even possibly a mod,? I bought a new iPad, but when I tried to get on this app/thread, I wasn't logged in. I know my user name is Suzabella, but does anyone know how to reset password? I'm giving this iPad to my mom and I will miss you guys if I can't figure it out!

GCID: princesssuzabella

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if any of you can help me, even possibly a mod,? I bought a new iPad, but when I tried to get on this app/thread, I wasn't logged in. I know my user name is Suzabella, but does anyone know how to reset password? I'm giving this iPad to my mom and I will miss you guys if I can't figure it out!

Hi Suzabella--if you have forgotten you password, you can always have it sent to your email which you registered with. Just press the forgot your password when you are on the website--not the app.

Let us know if you need help!

Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh wow!! I didn't go to website! Will try that! I'll get back to you! Thank you SO MUCH!

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Suzabella--if you have forgotten you password, you can always have it sent to your email which you registered with. Just press the forgot your password when you are on the website--not the app. Let us know if you need help! Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

THANK YOU, SKIMONKEY!!! I'm here again on new iPad and can let Mom use old one! Yay!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts