What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Natgnat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried that and it still crashes, so I went to Backflip's website and came across this: We are constantly fighting a battle between keeping the game playable for older devices and adding new content. As we continue to expand the game with content, new dragons, localization (as is the case for 2.2) and features, the game will become harder and harder to play on old devices until those devices are no longer supported at all. I play on a first generation iPad, so maybe it has come to the point that I can no longer play. That would be sad. 

Aww... That's terrible! I have an ipad 2 but got the 64gig one so I can hold onto it for a while. I hate that for you, I know how frustrating it is!

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I tried that and it still crashes, so I went to Backflip's website and came across this: We are constantly fighting a battle between keeping the game playable for older devices and adding new content. As we continue to expand the game with content, new dragons, localization (as is the case for 2.2) and features, the game will become harder and harder to play on old devices until those devices are no longer supported at all. I play on a first generation iPad, so maybe it has come to the point that I can no longer play. That would be sad. 

Oh wow! That must suck! Time for an upgrade? There a sires that buy old iPads. I could have gotten $175 for my iPad 2, but I'm letting mom use it for now.

GCID: princesssuzabella

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh wow! That must suck! Time for an upgrade? There a sires that buy old iPads. I could have gotten $175 for my iPad 2, but I'm letting mom use it for now.

GCID: princesssuzabella

Yea.....that's a great daughter!

GC: pristoph ......... HD Level 53.....DV Level 32

oldsmol

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A new message.

image-1059152328.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New Olympus dragons in the market. Still have not managed to breed the new light and dark dragons yet. Fail after fail after fail - now for the new dragons. No listed breeding pairs on the sandbox as yet. Good luck everyone.

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
New Olympus dragons in the market. Still have not managed to breed the new light and dark dragons yet. Fail after fail after fail - now for the new dragons. No listed breeding pairs on the sandbox as yet. Good luck everyone.
Yup, same here... I did manage to breed a shadow, but nothing else yet. So i thought it might be best to take a break from those dark/light opposites and focus on Olympus, but jeeeeez...again fail after fail!

Venting mode off ;-) and good luck everyone✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Jonew10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yup, same here... I did manage to breed a shadow, but nothing else yet. So i thought it might be best to take a break from those dark/light opposites and focus on Olympus, but jeeeeez...again fail after fail!

Venting mode off ;-) and good luck everyone✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Thank you for the magic dust, I could certainly use some at the moment as i am having trouble keeping up with so many new dragons. Where am I supposed to put them all even if I do manage to breed them? What is everyone doing with their new dragons? Are you putting them on display or keeping them in hibernation? Should Imstore all my rainbows and blue moons and have the new dragons out? I would love to know what you think.
Have a great weekend everyone.

Most reactions

Latest posts