What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Vivipilou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think giving the Panlong dragon 4 elements is Bfs's way of making up for their boneheaded requirements for gold shrines. Good move :)

You are right! But quick calculation, ie 36 hours time 50 dragons makes 1800 hours which is 75 days ... Still better then the 5 years somebody mentionned. Of course on the other breeding cave you will have to make pile of money selling dragons to pay for all the food!
And we need another dragon gathering the remaining elements plant, water and lightening.
Btw, got panlong first try with blazing and mud in EBI,both level 13 :). Thanks for the tips!

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My first thought too so sped up my air dragon, put them in and now I have another mud on the way :( guessing it won't be easy.

Yep. I waited for my air. I also got a mud. Keeping it though to level it to 4 and try for 2nd sandstorm later. Still nothing for me. Good luck! :thumbs:

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My first thought was also Mud + Blazing. But I saw earlier that it didn't work on this thread.

Am also suspecting gene theory, so I speed up my Air Dragon in the EBI and just sent my loving Water Dragon and Earth Dragon in. Hope they'll breed me a good baby to try with my Fire Dragon next.

Keep you guys updated on how it goes.

Good luck to us all!!! :)

Yeh, but one time trying to use it or even 10 for that matter doesn't mean it won't work. That's the problem with this game. Most of my rares have come after the 10th try in a row with a pair. I have not been one of the lucky one's to get something on the first go. I suspect it too....still not sure about it. Haha This game drives me nuts! Lol

Cool...let us know how it turns out! :thumbs: Good luck and I can't wait to see what you come up with! :)

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, I would love to look at your islands , if you would like to add me my GC name is ivanabot

Just sent you a request. Keep in mind only 2 of my islands are somewhat finished. The rest are a disaster right now. :D

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, I have debated a few times levelling some up for tha cash but I'm still hesitant to have physically bigger dragons overtaking my park...
do you, or anyone else, know if ALL the dragons get bigger or only some?

Hehe, yeah I've been enjoying having a little more time on here the last few days but I certainly couldn't go back to the few days I missed before that to catch up - there was NO WAY that was happening. Catching up from day to day is often a struggle :p

Yeh, I don't like that either. Hopefully they will change it. I'm not sure because I have only leveled some.

Oh gosh no...I hear you there. Yep. :)

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nowhere near as jealous as me! Rainbows don't love me after all this time and now I can't get the Panlong when everyone else is getting one :(. Whinge, whinge, whinge. Happy thoughts now! :)

Lol I don't have it yet either. Other combos besides blazing/mud are fog/bone and fog/lava. I'm trying fog/bone in one and blazing/mud in the other. :thumbs:

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine updated without me knowing. It was just now after a huge day in Melbourne noting how much has happened that I found out.

It's crazy isn't it? I luckily jumped on the forum right after someone new posted about it. I knew there would be a boatload of pages to go through this morning..Yikes.

It seems like when they add dragons and decorations they don't have to put a downloadable update. It's just there when we log in to DV.

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay, I went through 6 rotations ( have posted this already) with mud and blazing swapped them around and put them back again and got 36 hours. Mud and blazing appear o be the only dragon with the required elements. So keep at it

Yes, will do that. Thanks! Hope I get it soon so I can get ack to breeding my airs and those blasted gold shrines. Also reported are fog/bone and fog/lava. I'm trying fog/bone and blazing/mud

rweav13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GT500Girl said:
[SUB][/SUB]

Well your missing a real big headache when you do! Haha :D Actually it's not so bad until you start going for the gold.

Oh gosh! Haha what level do you get them?

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well since so many of you got the new dragon while I was sleeping Congrats! :thumbs: I'm jealous! :p haha

I did finally take the break from all those fogs and airs. Got my frostfire yesterday with cold/blazing. Still need to get a 2nd one.

Working on Panlong now with blazing/mud in EBI and fog/bone in the other.

One more time for those that didn't see other reports for panlong are fog/bone and fog/lava.

Good luck everyone! :thumbs:

Most reactions

Latest posts