What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

bjb148

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Danimelni said:
I tried mountain 10 + Fire 10 and i didnt get the blue fire.. Not sure if I should try the opposite way round (fire+mountain) or if I should try mountain+flower

I hate those waiting times, specially when you are getting the wrong dragons! Lol

The waiting times are there to make you want to spend gems to speed things up...gems cost $$$$$$ and that's how Backflip gets compensated...which is a good deal IMO.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

johnsmith522

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In Dragonvale, there is a Blue Fire Dragon, but the breeding guide says that Fire and Cold dragons are needed for this.

Alstuff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Minor complaint about DV

the game does not register the achievements properly. I have won trophies, gold and silver in the coliseum, but the are not listed in achievements. does this mean I do not get xps for them?

Alstuff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The blue fire is random. Have been tring for while with diff combos. Haven,t hit it yet, just like rainbow.

Alstuff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
well, some folks don't have $100 to spend on 2500 gems for arainbow dragon. and I repeat whAt is the point of piling up all the gold with nothing to spend it on unless the extra breeding farms cost more bucks when you hit level18.

bjb148

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So sorry for redundancy if the info I need is somewhere...I searched...
Does one need the Rainbow habitat in order to get a Rainbow dragon?

Thx

lynzwales

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Currently testing out a theory.....if you shine a light through a crystal what do you get? A RAINBOW!! Crystal and firefly are currently breeding....will report back with the result.....

lynzwales

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bjb148 said:
So sorry for redundancy if the info I need is somewhere...I searched...
Does one need the Rainbow habitat in order to get a Rainbow dragon?

Thx

Nope...I've had my rainbow habitat for ages (it's a nice decoration) but am yet to breed a rainbow....

bjb148

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lynzwales said:
Nope...I've had my rainbow habitat for ages (it's a nice decoration) but am yet to breed a rainbow....

Thx Lyn, but let me phrase this differently...has anyone bred a rainbow without the habitat? To be very specific...bought the habitat after breeding was finished?

Danimelni

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bjb148 said:
Thx Lyn, but let me phrase this differently...has anyone bred a rainbow without the habitat? To be very specific...bought the habitat after breeding was finished?

Hi! I am just breeding my first rainbow, and I didn't have the habitat yet. So it's not a necessary thing to buy it in order to get the rainbow dragon. I also haven't completed all the achievements.

bjb148

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Danimelni said:
Hi! I am just breeding my first rainbow, and I didn't have the habitat yet. So it's not a necessary thing to buy it in order to get the rainbow dragon. I also haven't completed all the achievements.

Thanks so much! ...and good luck

NiRRR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Breed a lvl 10 seaweed and a lvl 10 lava dragon hope that helps ya :)

i just did this and in my first try, i think i got it! it says 1 day 24 hours!!!!. can someone confirm if this works every time? i got rainbow on my first try.

bjb148

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to determine how much experience is required to finish a level?

lynzwales

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok my crystal and firefly theory didn't work...they made a quake dragon! (what?!?!?) trying lvl 10 lava and lvl 10 seaweed now!

bjb148

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NiRRR said:
i just did this and in my first try, i think i got it! it says 1 day 24 hours!!!!. can someone confirm if this works every time? i got rainbow on my first try.

As I understand, you have a chance to get a rainbow every time you breed any two dragons. Did you get a rainbow the very first time you bred? Or, what constituted a "first" try for you?

Thx

Most reactions

Latest posts