What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Suzabella

iPF Novice
Reaction score
cellur111 said:
Just got my reindeer, back to that silver dragon..

The dreaded silver hunt with its many mine fails. Ugh! I can't go back to it yet. Congrats to anyone who has the elusive silver!

GCID: princesssuzabella

aeriyauna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay guys my hubby is really frustrated!! Has DV for Droid but he is on level 19 and the Kairos Perch is still not available to him in the market. He's tried deleting and reloading the app as well as force closing the app and restarted. He's also sold a habitat..

When he first leveled up to the level when it was supposed to be available he got a notification that he was...

Only thing he just brought up to me was that he only has 3 islands right now.. Is Kairos only avail for a certain island?? Any advice would help.. I know we are not Droid players here, but maybe you all know something more (like the island) than I do.

msstormies

iPF Noob
Reaction score
aeriyauna said:
Okay guys my hubby is really frustrated!! Has DV for Droid but he is on level 19 and the Kairos Perch is still not available to him in the market. He's tried deleting and reloading the app as well as force closing the app and restarted. He's also sold a habitat..

When he first leveled up to the level when it was supposed to be available he got a notification that he was...

Only thing he just brought up to me was that he only has 3 islands right now.. Is Kairos only avail for a certain island?? Any advice would help.. I know we are not Droid players here, but maybe you all know something more (like the island) than I do.

I have android to and I keep loosing friends weird but I'm not that far yet.

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
aeriyauna said:

Maybe Kairos is not yet available for android. Should wait for the next update

cellur111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
aeriyauna said:

Dragonvale is still new on android wait until the next update it might fix bugs.

mornamoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Preppie gal I'm soooo jealous of your colloseum display! I've been playing since the end of July and still not a single rainbow for me :(

mornamoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kryp2n8 I sent you a gem last night- its a thank you for all your hard work, the breeding guide thread is great! :)

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Suzabella said:
Diz does hold the magic around here! Diz, where are you?? :)

You two make me smile. Okay, here we go. Summoning the wonderful dragonvale wizard to come and visit the islands of two beautiful women, Suz's and Aries and do that thing you do best. Wizard please wave that magic wand of yours over their breeding caves and grant them the wish they are wishing for - your wonderful dragons to grace their islands.

That goes for my bestie Marie over here in wonderful Western Australia. Wizard, Marie needs a lunar eclipse and a reindeer. Well, a second lunar eclipse - congrats Marie.

Suz needs a silver, really really bad, and Aries, well she will be content for a reindeer.

By the way wizard, how's that new women in your life working for you? Don't get too distracted because we love the magic you create.

Thank you all powerful and mighty wizard;)

:D diz diz dizzy

Last edited:

marie6065

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
You two make me smile. Okay, here we go. Summoning the wonderful dragonvale wizard to come and visit the islands of two beautiful women, Suz's and Aries and do that thing you do best. Wizard please wave that magic wand of yours over their breeding caves and grant them the wish they are wishing for - your wonderful dragons to grace their islands.

That goes for my bestie Marie over here in wonderful Western Australia. Wizard, Marie needs a lunar eclipse and a reindeer.

Thank you all powerful and mighty wizard;)

Thanks Di, Got my Lunar this morning Di, now trying for Reindeer :D and yes a second Lunar but the pressure if off now.

GC ID: mari3c ~ Patience & Perseverance

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
marie6065 said:
Thanks Di, Got my Lunar this morning Di, now trying for Reindeer :D and yes a second Lunar but the pressure if off now.

GC ID: mari3c ~ Patience & Perseverance

Huge congrats, I had not got that far with my reading catch up. When I went back and read your post I edited mine. I'm really excited for you.

I've decided to breed more gold Olympus to exchange a rainbow and leap year habitat. I also took out one treasure and traded it for Olympus. I've reached the magical 2 billion in coins, but I've not got any further than 3 gold crowns. It's probably time I spent some money on some serious treats!

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
mornamoo said:
Kryp2n8 I sent you a gem last night- its a thank you for all your hard work, the breeding guide thread is great! :)

Thank you. Your appreciation is enough. 8)

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Suzabella said:
This forum is a game changer!! Literally! Lol! :)

Yep, same here! And eventhough I don't post as much anymore, I still read up on you guys (and my fav fellow blonds :D ) and not to miss out on anything important :)

ms sparkle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Btw, I'm so happy bf re-released the reindeer dragon! It's sooo cute! I already have two, but. I'm still trying for a third.. Just for the fun of it.

Happy breedingeveryone!

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ms sparkle said:
Btw, I'm so happy bf re-released the reindeer dragon! It's sooo cute! I already have two, but. I'm still trying for a third.. Just for the fun of it.

Happy breedingeveryone!

You put them together to breed right?

Most reactions

Latest posts